NO MORE BLUETONGUE

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
This better be the last freaking time we give away home games to Gosford. NO MORE !!!!

I don't think you can blame the ground lol. We had some shocking decisions by key players and our defense went from great in the first half to terrible in the second half. DCE had his worst half of footy ive seen tonight but im sure he will be disappointed and will learn from it. I still can't believe Lyon kicked the ball at the end.... :(

Why give up an advantage? We are undefeated at Brookie. We would have got a similar crowd at Brookie, and we would have had a better chance to win.
I hope this is the last time we give away our advantage.

The Who said:
Why give up an advantage? We are undefeated at Brookie. We would have got a similar crowd at Brookie, and we would have had a better chance to win.

couldn't agree more this time of year we don't wanna undo all the good work we have done by giving away home ground advantage, never the less we have the roosters at home next week tigers have saints and melbourne have penrith and broncos have warriors

Just on Bluetonge, anyone been in the dressing rooms there?

Was wodering how strong the doors are because Dessie might give em a workout after that performance.

Patience is the word that should be rammed home to the boys this week.

Nice how we can lose 2 games to the Tigpies blatant forward passes but Referee's incompetence is nothing new.

I didn't/won't go there ever again.I was going to see friends tonight,but told them I wasn't going to the ground.Was going to watch it at CC Leagues or theirs.As it was i stayed local and at home.Crowd looked/sounded very much toward the tigers,not us.

I thin Cambo might be into that but sorry im not gay (not that there is anything wrong with that)

appreciate you acknowledge my elite body

Fluffy said:
I thin Cambo might be into that but sorry im not gay (not that there is anything wrong with that)

appreciate you acknowledge my elite body

Well,I think I'll let you go off on your own tonight.Some of your posts in other threads look and sound a bit like left-handed braille!

mickqld said:
This better be the last freaking time we give away home games to Gosford. NO MORE !!!!

mate why do we give up Brookie to play at boganville?
im over it,its not our home game cause most of the crowd at boganville hate manly.

it's about money!! Brookie cannot generate enough money to keep the club going, it was mentioned in may that we were already 500 grand behind. Playing at suncorp, bluetongue gets guaranteed appearance money and then gate profits (I think)
Blame the council, nrl, politicians about our ground and the limited corporates it has etc. Blame the extremely poor conditions at the ground and why families like mine would never go.
All I care about is having the Eagles around and financially sound. That is why we move off Brookie and I support the club in this.

comic097 said:
The Who said:

couldn't agree more this time of year we don't wanna undo all the good work we have done by giving away home ground advantage, never the less we have the roosters at home next week tigers have saints and melbourne have penrith and broncos have warriors
Hindsight my friends.The deal to play at Gosford was inked last year and guarantees the club significantly more revenue than a packed house at Brookvale.
I do agree it's time to part ways with Blue Tongue and seek an alternative. Looking forward to welcoming all you Silvertails and of course, the team, to Perth next year and beyond.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2