No nrl games next weekend

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

NewwyEagle

I sleep in a racing car
Did you all know that there's no games next weekend? I only realised tonight! Two weeks until the next round.
Normally I hate breaks but this couldn't have come at a better time. We'll have two weeks of good training with positive vibes and hopefully build strongly off it.
It'll also help with our injuries obviously, I believe we could have Lyon, Mateo and Starling all fit for the knights game! All our bumps and bruises will be healed as well, hopefully. Wouldn't that be nice? And it's at brookie on a Sunday afternoon.

Mateo can come in for Ferris (please, no more Hasson).

If I was to drop anyone for Star it would be Burgess. Sorry but the big Pommy isn't doing very much for mine. If he starts he usually plays the first 10 minutes, makes a mistake or gets smashed and then disappears for the next hour. He's being shown up by two rookies (Jake T and Sao) and a veteran who's best days were 10 years ago. Though if anyone gets dropped for Star I have a feeling it'll be Hodges. Tough choice that because tonight I thought Matt Ballin again looked a bit off the pace out there and we seemed to have them on the back foot more when Jayden was getting quick service or running from dummy half.

If fit Killer will come in which will probably see Peta move to the wing and the Wolfman to fullback.....in NSW Cup. He doesn't deserve to be dropped though. He might get a reprieve though because Skivy is on report and his record with the judiciary ain't too flash. I hope they see it for what it was though, a noting incident despite Warren Smith trying to say it was something "serious".

Plus Leary might also be a chance to return so long as Willie stays off his back. This break couldn't have come at a better time and going into it with a hard fought away win will boost their confidence no end.

Even though we've all been moaning about injuries, poor form and lack of commitment, we've all pretty much been saying things will turn around when we get players back from injury. Tonight wasn't perfect but look what having a backline of regular first graders did for our game. Imagine if we had just about a full compliment of players (minus BJ and Ferris unfortunately), we wouldn't be stuck on the bottom of the ladder that's for sure.

Competition for spots and the confidence of having outr stars back will be huge for us.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2