No offload needed

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Enigma

Reserve Grader
Instead of standing around looking at a teammate desperately try to free his arms to offload, why don't players go in and extract the bloody thing in person at no risk and wait for the Ref to blow that whistle as a try is awarded. Same thing if he is held up over the line but still alive, just borrow the thing and plonk it down. As far as I am aware theft of the ball from your own player is legal.

And another thing , as one of your teamates is being bundled towards the sideline . Steal the ball from him. You watch nobody tries to do it. Heres another idea , I reckon on rare occassions and in desperation but still worth a shot, if you are behind by say 5 in a must win game and you are fielding a kick in goal and confronted by five defenders who will trap you in goal with a minute left, I would sooner take the risk of a cross field kick to your opposite winger from within your own in goal as a shock tactic than wait for the drop out.

They do all these things already. It's called Rugby.
I should pay more attention, if I make the mistake of of switching channels to have a look at it I only ever seem to see scrums being reset several times with lengthy lectures in between and then a collapsed mess which seems by the crowd reaction to be the games highlight. I hold on a bit longer and watch someone kick for touch and then someone throws the ball back onto the field javlin style which results in another penalty which only a team of experts could figure out the reason but it can get better can it?

The highlights are the ruck penalties, which seem to be determined by the angle with which one of the mass of bodies has entered said mass, who was on their feet when, an arbitrary assessment of whether the mass constitutes a ruck or a maul, whether or not the body at the bottom of the mass has released the unseen ball, whether someone stomping on someone else has done so too aggressively (only mildly aggressive stomping is permissible) and how long it has been since the last penalty (more than a 2 minute interval is not allowed under international law).
My conversation with a friend years ago, where I was explaining my point of view that union was becoming unwatchable, was interupted by his partner who informed me that League was for dummies, was the time when I realised I needed to crawl under a rock and shut up. It wasn't long before Peter Fitz was saying the same thing along with others but the 5 minutes of of my time wasted watching it the other night just confirmed that my IQ has possibly declined. Watching the cows and the Bronks this week might show Hasler that he needs to change codes

I recall watching a test ($150 thanks) at SFS which was a series of repacked scrums and bullsh!t ruck infringements. Penalties decided the game (as usual).

It was at this point I took up a Manly membership and haven't looked back!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2