No place in our game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Apart from in the advertising and promos.

Good one channel 9 and nrl you just brought the game into disrepute

and they threw in Haynes headbutt just for good measure.
Hypocrisy at it's best.:-/

And they also had snippets of Cameron Smith holding up the trophy after the Storm 'won' the premiership in 09.

I noticed they showed Stewies 100th try but they cut his 'Gallop' out unfortunately.

Gallop must issue an immediate public apology to all those mums he spoke to after the Brookie Brawl. Apologise for the way he allows rugby league to be promoted on TV.

I'm sure he will have an urgent meeting with Channel 9 and demand this frightening footage is only shown a maximum of 3 times in any one hour.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Gallop must issue an immediate public apology to all those mums he spoke to after the Brookie Brawl. Apologise for the way he allows rugby league to be promoted on TV.

I'm sure he will have an urgent meeting with Channel 9 and demand this frightening footage is only shown a maximum of 3 times in any one hour.

Everyone knows Channel 9 and Foxsports run the game, not Gallop.

True. In the new tv contract i reckon they should get Fox & channel 9 to run the judiciary.

I might have been alright with them showing bit of Blair and Stewart going toe to toe but Ch 9 decided to go all the way and show players running in and the mayhem that ensued. Surely, as an NRL partner, they must be held fully accountable for 'bringing the game in to disrepute'.

For starters, Gallop must now demand a 50k fine from Ch 9 and insist that they suspend those decision making/production execs, for a period of 3 weeks, even those that were backing up their colleagues and then go and tell all the mums and kiddies via national TV, numerous press conferences and television and radio show appearances, that it's completely unacceptable behaviour to promote the NRL in that manner.

Yes but of course he won't do that. He's more likely to charge Gift & Blair with continuing to bring the game to disrepute, and give them a few more weeks.

I was going to post the same thing last night Daniel. It's a frigging joke, how they condemn the fight but use it in their promos to attract supporters.

This post might have to be moved to the conspiracy section, but I have wondered if all the suspensions and the dragging out of the whole process the week after the Melbourne game was just all put in place to ensure the highest possible publicity and promotion for when we meet those arseholes again for the GF.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6