No player is bigger than the club

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

gotsy

Reserve Grader
As much as I love players like Watmough, B Stewart, Foran, DCE, Matai ect if any of them want to leave, I say let them go. Of course any of them will be a big loss, but enough is enough. The players have been running the club for too long now.

There is no I in team, and the club is more important than any individual player. Unless players are 100% committed to season 2015, get rid of them. No matter who they are.

What happened this season was an absolute joke. Time for the clubs management to step in and lay down the law.

gotsy said:
As much as I love players like Watmough, B Stewart, Foran, DCE, Matai ect if any of them want to leave, I say let them go. Of course any of them will be a big loss, but enough is enough. The players have been running the club for too long now.

There is no I in team, and the club is more important than any individual player. Unless players are 100% committed to season 2015, get rid of them. No matter who they are.

What happened this season was an absolute joke. Time for the clubs management to step in and lay down the law.

There-is-an-I-in-TEAM.png

Very well said!

The issue is that this has been allowed to fester because of our weak and divided board. There needs to be an immediate change in the attitude of the board so that the players and coaching staff feel that they are supported and everyone is on the same page.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4