No Sea Eagles exodus

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I was stressing last week about a mass exodus of players, however when you draw breath we all must remember that the players have just one a premiership, appear to be great mates and appear very tight so the last thing they will want to do is abandon ship. Toovey is untried at this level however he has done his apprenticeship and appears to have the support of the players. If the news about DCE and to a lesser extent Ferris is true we should all be confident that our beloved team will be a dominant force next year and beyond.

I think Whatmough's statement was calming, when he stated that Yes Des is a great coach but itw as this bunch of tight knitted team mates that did it on the field.
I too am breathing a little bit easier this week.

Manly's greatest difficulty will be in staying united in the face of the media and rival clubs wanting Manly to fall apart.

Bulldogs fans getting on the radio trying to argue why Hasler should go now blah blah. Good luck trolls! Manly are premiers and your Dogs are nufties.

The media will do their best to do as much damage and muck stirring as they can so that it gives them an ongoing free feed of stories to write on.

Fact is Des is such a good coach for a reason. That reason will show up again come the finals next September.

Brissie Kid said:
Manly's greatest difficulty will be in staying united in the face of the media

I agree they will face it but they proved this year that they thrive on it. I hope the media keep at it because it will mean another successful year.

Frogz said:
I think Whatmough's statement was calming, when he stated that Yes Des is a great coach but itw as this bunch of tight knitted team mates that did it on the field.

swoop has often compared choc to gallen and urged choc to reform his ways like Gallen has I believe we are seeing that now.

I think the pissgate affair will be a watershed moment for choc i still wouldn't be surprised to see him become manly captain in 2 or 3 seasons.

Great to read that DCE loves the club and will stay on. I feared that the Bongoes would make a massive play for him.

Cambo said:
Frogz said:

swoop has often compared choc to gallen and urged choc to reform his ways like Gallen has I believe we are seeing that now.

I think the pissgate affair will be a watershed moment for choc i still wouldn't be surprised to see him become manly captain in 2 or 3 seasons.

You're exactly right Cambo, got to give him credit, since the pissgate affair the bloke has been great on and off the field. I believed he wasn't playing to his potential prior to that incident and now he is and he's reaping the rewards and has been picked in the Aussie team.

Remember at one stage they were saying Watmough should never be picked in a rep team again. He's shown maturity and not only has he benefited personally, but so has the team.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2