No try to tigers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Brewski

Reserve Grader
Had any one else given up hope and given the tigers 4 points?
I couldn't believe they got the call right!

Yeah i was sure the idiot refs would give the try but for once they made the right call.

Thought we were gone for sure. Blatant No Try's usually always given the green. We got very lucky there.

Did anyone see not one but two knocks-ons in the lead up to the Tiger's second try... or was it just me?

That 1.5m forward pass up the right hand side to get the tigers in for one of their tries was the worst call all night.

The touchie looked well-positioned and I fully expected him to call it up, play to stop and Manly to get the ball.

Bummer.

ssar said:
That 1.5m forward pass up the right hand side to get the tigers in for one of their tries was the worst call all night.

The touchie looked well-positioned and I fully expected him to call it up, play to stop and Manly to get the ball.

Bummer.

How did he miss that???

ssar said:

Bummer.

Yep forward every day of the week but I honestly thought big Georgie was lucky not to get penalised for slapping the tigers player in the mouth when Ballin scored. And Rabs was on MMM today saying the refs got that wrong.

Pearso said:
ssar said:

Bummer.

Yep forward every day of the week but I honestly thought big Georgie was lucky not to get penalised for slapping the tigers player in the mouth when Ballin scored. And Rabs was on MMM today saying the refs got that wrong.

I havent watched the tackle closely but George got up and went straight to the Ref complaining about something done to his head. so even if it was a no try we possibly should of had the penalty go our way?

If the marker had just got on with the game instead of looking around ballin is stopped.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4