Noel Cleal.....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well a better question before jumping the gun there is that at Belmore, with their apparent infinite resources, who has he recruited of note in his time there?
True Loobs, however he did recruit some guns during his time at Manly so not really concerned what he's done there but what he can do back at Manly. In saying that he did get a couple of good ones to Belmore.

True Loobs, however he did recruit some guns during his time at Manly so not really concerned what he's done there but what he can do back at Manly. In saying that he did get a couple of good ones to Belmore.
That was a long time ago. Games changed.

That's a surprise as I remember when Des left for the dogs Cleal was asked is he going too and he said we are a team, where Des goes I go.

Wonder what happened for that to change? Did Des agree or the dogs just throw Cleal out?

Interesting.....

Remember the Dogs had signed Dave Warwick, but as soon as Ha$ler jumped ship he came home, Noel was only ever a very distant second choice.

I'm great mates with Noel ( he comes from a place near to where I grew up) he's a great guy but Grant Mayer told me that " he did **** all" ( exact words ) , Warwick did all the work and Noel got the glory!!

Remember the Dogs had signed Dave Warwick, but as soon as Ha$ler jumped ship he came home, Noel was only ever a very distant second choice.

I'm great mates with Noel ( he comes from a place near to where I grew up) he's a great guy but Grant Mayer told me that " he did **** all" ( exact words ) , Warwick did all the work and Noel got the glory!!
Yep 100 percent Mark. I also rate Crusher however I also heard the same thing. Warwick was the man.

Cleal's crushed
The first casualty of Canterbury's quick exit from this year's NRL finals is the club's respected recruitment guru Noel Cleal. It's understood Des Hasler wanted to keep Cleal on board after bringing him from Manly with him.

But the board made the call and Hasler is not thrilled one of his key support staff is gone. It's a significant decision from the success-hungry club. In 21 seasons doing the job at Parramatta, the Sea Eagles and the Dogs, Cleal had teams in the finals in 19 seasons.

He recruited many players and his bond with Manly stalwart Jamie Lyon was a special one. He may look to keep working in the game but those who know him say he is looking forward to going bush with good mate Les Boyd.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...t-the-request-of-ray-dib-20160917-grimm8.html

When I was a real little kid, I had a nightmare that Noel Cleal was chasing me through the woods with an axe or chainsaw!

Woke up terrified!

I must have been about 8 years old.

I have no idea why I dreamt (nightmared?) that as I didn't even follow league back then.

#confession
#probably shall delete

Only just stopped scaring me a few years ago!

When I was a real little kid, I had a nightmare that Noel Cleal was chasing me through the woods with an axe or chainsaw!

Woke up terrified!

I must have been about 8 years old.

I have no idea why I dreamt (nightmared?) that as I didn't even follow league back then.

#confession
#probably shall delete

Only just stopped scaring me a few years ago!

He usually only hunts pigs, but you know what they say ... a moose in the bush is better than a hand in the bird .. or whatever

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2