Non fact based prediction for 2016...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Loobs

Living in the demountable.
Judging from all the player comments in the press today, (unless they were deliberately edited down to make it seem this way) it looks as though the player group wants Foz back more thank DCE. Therefore my totally non fact based IMO opinion is:

DCE takes the money and goes to GC to be a player/consultant (BTW - good luck there. If how you ran your recruitment is any guide then that should be interesting)

So our 2016 halves combo will be Foz and Hodgkinson.

I think the Dogs let him go and save money by playing Mbaye. We then use our DCE savings to chase a forward.

Foran and Hodkinson. No. The new 7 needs to be more creative to pair with Foran (who wont be there anyway).Maloney would be my choice.

I would love both to stay, but I am so over the whole thing. I loved the way the Joe Kelly last night put it all into perspective.

The bottom line is these 2 need to fess up so they and the whole club can get on with it.

I do not understand what the delay is, offers are on the table from all parties.

My vision for 2016 is to have 17 committed guys running around in maroon and white and putting the fear of god into other teams as normal.

I never thought I would say this, but I hope they both go. Their choice is really really simple.

DCE: Do I become a millionaire on the Northern Beaches or on the Gold Coast?
Foran: Do I become a millionaire on the Northern Beaches or at Parramatta?

I know what decision I would make in both cases. FFS just get on with it, either **** off now or stay.

This reminds me of something.

This is a world where nothing is solved. You know, someone once told me time is a flat circle. Everything we’ve ever done or will do, we’re gonna do over and over and over again.

Foran and Hodkinson. No. The new 7 needs to be more creative to pair with Foran (who wont be there anyway).Maloney would be my choice.

Indeed - The new 7 will need to be VERY creative if he's pairing with someone who isn't there!

Judging from all the player comments in the press today, (unless they were deliberately edited down to make it seem this way) it looks as though the player group wants Foz back more thank DCE. Therefore my totally non fact based IMO opinion is:

DCE takes the money and goes to GC to be a player/consultant (BTW - good luck there. If how you ran your recruitment is any guide then that should be interesting)

So our 2016 halves combo will be Foz and Hodgkinson.

I think the Dogs let him go and save money by playing Mbaye. We then use our DCE savings to chase a forward.
Either of Manaia Rudolph, Aiden Sezer & Hodkinson!

Reading all of this stuff about Foran and DCE making a decision on where they develop more as footballers is odd.

I know we have had our off field dramas with dual ownership and the board being split the last few years however this is not a reason for Foran to go to the eels or DCE to go to either the sharks or titans. All three of these clubs recent on and off field records are appalling.

If they were choosing between the dogs, roosters and Southampton then sure but the eels, titans or sharks. Please.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4