Non-Manly Games [Round 14, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Round Fourteen
Friday, Jun 12 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG

Tigers vs. Rabbitohs ANZ Stadium (NINE) 7.45pm 7.45pm #NRLTigersSouths

Saturday, Jun 13 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG
Warriors vs. Roosters Mt Smart Stadium (FOX) 6.00pm 8.00pm #NRLWarriorsRoosters

Sunday, Jun 14 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG
Titans vs. Bulldogs Cbus Super Stadium (NINE) 4.00pm 4.00pm #NRLTitansBulldogs

Monday, Jun 15 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG
Storm vs. Eels AAMI Park (FOX) 7.00pm 7.00pm #NRLStormEels

Byes: Broncos, Cowboys, Dragons, Knights, Panthers, Raiders, Sea Eagles, Sharks

State of Origin 2
Jun-17 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL
Queensland v New South Wales

Last edited:
Gee if tigers forwards turn up next week like they have tonight they will put a cricket score on us

Can someone tell the Ch9 commentary team that it is westS Tigers not west tigers - idiots

I'm sort of glad they're going alright.
But it will be interesting to see if our forwards just get rolled over or they actually stand up.

Officially very worried about next week now

Now look at the next 2 weeks I am very worried

Tigers bring that attitude next week and if we are off our game we are in for a hard slog.

Souths the week after @ ANZ stadium. They will be smarting after that loss tonight and we will face a very fired up and rested Souths - thanks tigers you have done us no favours tonight.

Last edited:
I'm sort of glad they're going alright.
Same.Geez they look good when they get it right. Marty Kapow just keeps getting better. I thought he was going to get into some old school breakdancing at the end!...I bet he does a great robot.@:D
Oh by the way...we're f@cked if they turn up like that next week.

The Vermin got owned in this game, Tigpies, so enthusiastic and all over them, Manly will really need to be on their game next week to match them.

OK, so judging from tonight's game, and the fact that Parra will play a very lean Melbourne team on Monday night, I'm thinking the battle of the wooden spoon will come down to ourselves and Newcastle.

Did Sam Moa give the ref are nice shoulder massage while questioning the no try?
According to Halligan Runaway Bay is between Brisbane and the Gold Coast?@:worried:

If anyone wants to throw a comment in....anything!...just so I know I'm not the only sad bastard with no life on a Saturday night...anything at all...:eek:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6