Non-Manly Games [Round 17, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Round Seventeen

Thursday, Jun 30 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG
Roosters vs. Bulldogs Allianz Stadium (NINE) 7:50pm 7:50pm #NRLRoostersBulldogs

Friday, Jul 1 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG
Broncos vs. Storm Suncorp Stadium (NINE) 7:50pm 7:50pm #NRLBroncosStorm

Saturday, Jul 2 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG
Warriors vs. Titans Mt Smart Stadium (FOX) 3:00pm 5:00pm #NRLWarriorsTitans
Tigers vs. Panthers ANZ Stadium (FOX) 5:30pm 5:30pm #NRLTigersPanthers
Sharks vs. Eels Shark Park (FOX) 7:30pm 7:30pm #NRLSharksEels

Sunday, Jul 3 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG
Raiders vs. Knights GIO Stadium (FOX) 2:00pm 2:00pm #NRLRaidersKnights
Rabbitohs vs. Cowboys Barlow Park, Cairns (NINE) 4:00pm 4:00pm #NRLSouthsCowboys

Monday, Jul 4 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG
Sea Eagles vs. Dragons Brookvale Oval (FOX) 7:00pm 7:00pm #NRLManlyDragons

How good is c Rona in the centres! Wouldn't mind him here a big tall lanky centre. And wow Morris boys are a great combo down that edge. Also like to see manly sign T Rex he looks like he is enjoying his footy again

Normally I don't mind Gus Gould all that much, but he needs to pull his head in. Don't go bagging fans for showing up on a Thursday night and showing passion for their team, even if it is dressing up like Braveheart.

As a CEO of an NRL club he of all people should know that fans should be encouraged to show passion when supporting their team, not bagged on television for it.

Bankstown's finest

13517665_1202683253097083_6821587936193245660_o.jpg

I thought it was interesting that at the ...65th minute mark the roosters make a charge down the right hand side only for it to be brought back for a forward pass.

Now it was easily forward.

But the poor old touch judge (who looked a bit like paul mcgregor) couldn't keep up with the play and missed it. Luckily the ref was in line.

So if the ref wasn't in line....the touchie would not have signalled it.

It's kind of a crappy situation.

I don't know what the answer is (faster touchies? - more touchies [ugh]) but I then think of the bunker not being able to rule on forward passes.

I understand the illusion of travel due to differing angles but I can't see why the nrl doesn't just allow the bunker to have a look at it and if it's obvious, make a ruling, if not just say they don't know?

About 10,000 bigger issues in the nrl at the moment, I agree.

Can Nein please get rid of Yvonne Sampson from all games not involving either Brisbane, NQ or the Qld Origin team. Seriously, when none of those 3 are playing she looks positively bored.

She generally does a good job when its one of her favourite teams playing, but for an all-NSW clash she should be watching it at home.

I thought it was interesting that at the ...65th minute mark the roosters make a charge down the right hand side only for it to be brought back for a forward pass.

Now it was easily forward.

But the poor old touch judge (who looked a bit like paul mcgregor) couldn't keep up with the play and missed it. Luckily the ref was in line.

So if the ref wasn't in line....the touchie would not have signalled it.

It's kind of a crappy situation.

I don't know what the answer is (faster touchies? - more touchies [ugh]) but I then think of the bunker not being able to rule on forward passes.

I understand the illusion of travel due to differing angles but I can't see why the nrl doesn't just allow the bunker to have a look at it and if it's obvious, make a ruling, if not just say they don't know?

About 10,000 bigger issues in the nrl at the moment, I agree.

Don't you go making crazy suggestions like introducing more touchies, didn't the 2 ref fiasco start off from an idle suggestion and look where that got us

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4