Non-Manly Games [Round 23, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Round Twenty-Three

Thursday, Aug 11 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG
Bulldogs vs. Sea Eagles ANZ Stadium (NINE) 7:50pm 7:50pm #NRLBulldogsManly

Friday, Aug 12 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG
Broncos vs. Eels Suncorp Stadium (NINE) 7:50pm 7:50pm #NRLBroncosEels

Saturday, Aug 13 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG
Tigers vs. Titans Campbelltown Stadium (FOX) 3:00pm 3:00pm #NRLTigersTitans
Warriors vs. Rabbitohs Mt Smart Stadium (FOX) 5:30pm 7:30pm #NRLWarriorsSouths
Dragons vs. Sharks Jubilee Oval (FOX) 7:30pm 7:30pm #NRLDragonsSharks

Sunday, Aug 14 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG
Knights
vs. Panthers Hunter Stadium (FOX) 2:00pm 2:00pm #NRLKnightsPanthers
Roosters vs. Cowboys Allianz Stadium (NINE) 4:00pm 4:00pm #NRLRoostersCowboys

Monday, Aug 15 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG
Raiders
vs. Storm GIO Stadium (FOX) 7:00pm 7:00pm #NRLRaidersStorm

Good god I turn the footy on hoping to see the face of an angel in Yvonne Sampson and I get Freddie Kruger......
I'll put it on Fox even though it 40 sec behind.

Broncos and parra.
My dream result is 17 all.
Injuries !!!

Donkeys and Squeels. Seriously! This is a no win situation for Manly supporters.
I hope the ref decides the result with a huge controversial clanger.:giggle:

Yep, that shoulder charge penalty was embarrassing. And then to emphasise the Bronco love the on-field ref calls a no-try for Gower's try (how did we ever let him go), and the Bronco player was nowhere near grounding it lol

Donkeys and Squeels. Seriously! This is a no win situation for Manly supporters.
I hope the ref decides the result with a huge controversial clanger.:giggle:
Yeah, as much as the squigglies are long-term rivals, I would prefer to see them whack the Donkeys and inflict some injuries. I just dislike the Donkeys that much and all the privilages and benefits they enjoy above every other team :)

Yeah, as much as the squigglies are long-term rivals, I would prefer to see them whack the Donkeys and inflict some injuries. I just dislike the Donkeys that much and all the privilages and benefits they enjoy above every other team :)
Super League was concocted in donkey headquarters. They're forever the enemy!

Just as Parra tried so hard to do for us last week, playing the Donkeys back into form

I am almost 100% sure that Boyd just knocked on into the opposition player then the ball went back apart from the holding back of De goise.

As much as I love Buhrer I wish DCE has that Gillet type second rower playing outside him he does both Hunt's and his own defensive work and his constant threat keeps the defence second guessing which let's Hunt show and go more.

We must have busted the Eels up last week as they were pretty ordinary last night.

There's no doubt they lift every time they play us, as do the Scumdogs.

I'm totally sick of it, and hope this run ends in 2017.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4