Non-Manly Games [Round 24, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Round Twenty-Four
Thursday, Aug 20 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG

Dragons vs. Panthers WIN Stadium (NINE) 7.45pm 7.45pm #NRLDragonsPanthers

Friday, Aug 21 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG
Rabbitohs vs. Bulldogs ANZ Stadium (NINE) 7.45pm 7.45pm #NRLSouthsBulldogs

Saturday, Aug 22 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG
Sharks vs. Tigers Remondis Stadium (FOX) 3.00pm 3.00pm #NRLSharksTigers
Warriors vs. Cowboys Mt Smart Stadium (FOX) 5.30pm 7.30pm #NRLWarriorsCowboys
Roosters vs. Broncos Allianz Stadium (FOX) 7.30pm 7.30pm #NRLRoostersBroncos

Sunday, Aug 23 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG
Titans vs. Raiders Cbus Super Stadium (FOX) 2.00pm 2.00pm #NRLTitansRaiders
Sea Eagles vs. Eels Brookvale Oval (NINE) 4.00pm 4.00pm #NRLManlyEels

Monday, Aug 24 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG
Storm vs. Knights AAMI Park (FOX) 7.00pm 7.00pm #NRLStormKnights

Manly fighting for the 8th spot - Drags, Dogs and potentially Scumos must lose @:cool:

Really need Panthers to beat the Dragons. Would be very very hard for us to make the 8 if StGeorge put a score on them.

Last edited:
Or at least hold them to a tight margin. The Flagons don't appear to have much on offer without Bunji pulling the strings.

Good news is that Lichaa gone for season

Shark's win tonight would also be a fun 4 way fight for the last 2 spots in the 8 :)

I will also be supporting the riff tonight.

If they don't win we need them to keep the dragons winning margin in the region of 10-12 points.

I don't understand why the Dogs got rid of Ennis-the- Menace for this guy. Ennis is so much more valuable to a team than Licha.
Agree, the Lichaa myth won him the contract.
Lichaa has a few more years to put in before he is a reliable FG hooker.
Maybe Dez was banking on Grubby stepping up - but he has turned out to be a loose cannon @:cool:

Rabbids will move Sutton to 5/8 and they should be OK with their reserve hooker.
Dogs were a rabble last week and only won because they were up against the Titans.

Should see another 6 shoulder charge MRC charges coming from this game :giggle:

Good news is that Lichaa gone for season

Shark's win tonight would also be a fun 4 way fight for the last 2 spots in the 8 :)

Tolman also out for a few weeks with hammy.

So 2morow souths have Isaac and Keary out, whilst dogs have lichaa and Tolman out.

Hmmm - Still think souths will suffer more with those two out.

I will be cheering Penrith will full vigor tonight. I think St George are crap and don't even deserve to be in contention for the finals but with Penrith I am concerned about their motivation levels more than anything else. Soward has been mailing it in for weeks, and Brown hasn't been much better.
Lets see, be a big boost to Manly if Panthers can win.
NYEagle

Last edited:
I see Moylan is gone for the season, did he play in their win last week?

Love to see a Panthers win but they have had their injury issues as well, so maybe not this week.

Moylan has not played since round 12 due to a foot injury . I hope the Panthers have their claws out tonight

I will be cheering Penrith will full vigor tonight. I think St George are crap and don't even deserve to be in contention for the finals but with Penrith I am concerned about their motivation levels more than anything else. Soward has been mailing it in for weeks, and Brown hasn't been much better.
Lets see, be a big boost to Manly if Panthers can win.
NYEagle

Or keep the dragons winning margin under 12 points!!'

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8