Non-Manly Games [Round 6, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Round Six

Friday, Apr 10 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG
Sharks vs. Knights Remondis Stadium (NINE) 7.35pm 7.35pm #NRLSharksKnights
Broncos vs. Roosters Suncorp Stadium (NINE) 7.35pm 7.35pm #NRLBroncosRoosters

Saturday, Apr 11 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG
Eels vs. Titans Pirtek Stadium (FOX) 3.00pm 3.00pm #NRLEelsTitans
Warriors vs. Tigers Mt Smart Stadium (FOX) 5.30pm 7.30pm #NRLWarriorsTigers

Sunday, Apr 12 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG
Raiders vs. Storm GIO Stadium (FOX) 2.00pm 2.00pm #NRLRaidersStorm
Dragons vs. Bulldogs ANZ Stadium (NINE) 4.00pm 4.00pm #NRLDragonsBulldogs

Monday, Apr 13 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG
Rabbitohs vs. Cowboys ANZ Stadium (FOX) 7.00pm 7.00pm #NRLSouthsCowboys

I think there will be more upsets coming this weekend. I think the draggies have to be a big chance against the dirty dogs. I also fancy the cowpokes aganist the vermin who will struggle without Reynolds

Funny how we all picked the Dragons to be competing for the spoon!!

The don't have a superstar side either, just playing as a team... !!

Sometimes, that's all it takes. Boston Bruins for example. No absolute superstars, but all players ripping in for their coach, team mates, fans and themselves.

Completely the opposite of the debacle we are witnessing in Manly.

Gone for the rorters and drugcastle tonight - hate them both.
Hate their opposition too.
Add 11 more teams to that list.
Even though Manly are currently last I'm very proud to support the mighty Sea Eagles club.
And we will rise again.
Never say die and Go Manly!

Watching this game tonight showcases how far behind the pack leading the comp we actually are.

And the difference is significant !!

Whilst I'm now an optimist ( trying hard to be anyway) I'm also a realist.

It's going to be a very long hard year!!!

Roger TVS obviously hasn't given up after signing elsewhere!

So why is it @susan a player from one side signs with another and continues to put in, his run for the Cordner try set that up!!

And then we have $oran who doesn't give a ****!!

Is it the person , or is it the " stick that upya bum Manly" situation .

I have a feeling it's the latter!

Watching this game tonight showcases how far behind the pack leading the comp we actually are.

And the difference is significant !!

Whilst I'm now an optimist ( trying hard to be anyway) I'm also a realist.

It's going to be a very long hard year!!!

Really? I think the quality of football is pretty avg across the whole competition. There are no real stand out teams this year. Hard to get excited about watching any games. Most are pretty boring..

Really? I think the quality of football is pretty avg across the whole competition. There are no real stand out teams this year. Hard to get excited about watching any games. Most are pretty boring..

Really???

You think we'd compete with either side tonight??

Rose coloured glasses I think!

I really want JWH and Thaidsy to come back ion and smash the bejesus out of each other.

JWH should have been sent for 10 in the bin, 3 times he got into thaiday which could all have been penalties as well. He got smashed and should man up rather than follow the hodges cat approach

JWH should have been sent for 10 in the bin, 3 times he got into thaiday which could all have been penalties as well. He got smashed and should man up rather than follow the hodges cat approach
The biff would fix that , few punches , none of which would do anything , everyone calms down , play footy!!

Sadly that's the 2015 version of a perfectly good game that's been screwed!!

So why is it @susan a player from one side signs with another and continues to put in, his run for the Cordner try set that up!!

And then we have $oran who doesn't give a ****!!

Is it the person , or is it the " stick that upya bum Manly" situation .

I have a feeling it's the latter!
Why don't you ask Mrs $forme what she meant with the "karma" comment ?

Donkeys and the Rorters don't look great: but they would absolutely LAP the team that played in Manly colours last week. It'd be a massacre. And neither team is playing all that well IMHO..

Really???

You think we'd compete with either side tonight??

Rose coloured glasses I think!

Not on present form, no way! I meant the quality of even the top sides is not that great compared to previous years. The broncos just do one out running and kick on last on look for a mistake. Its so boring. There is not skill in their attack or adventure.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4