Non-Manly Games [Round 8, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Round Eight

Friday, Apr 21 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG

Raiders vs. Sea Eagles GIO Stadium (FOX) 6:00pm 6:00pm #NRLRaidersManly

Rabbitohs vs. Broncos ANZ Stadium (NINE) 7:50pm 7:50pm #NRLSouthsBroncos

Saturday, Apr 22 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG

Eels vs. Panthers ANZ Stadium (FOX) 3:00pm 3:00pm #NRLEelsPanthers

Cowboys vs. Knights 1300Smiles Stadium (FOX) 5:30pm 5:30pm #NRLCowboysKnights

Sharks vs. Titans Southern Cross Group Stadium (FOX) 7:30pm 7:30pm #NRLSharksTitans

Sunday, Apr 23 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG

Tigers vs. Bulldogs ANZ Stadium (NINE) 4:00pm 4:00pm #NRLTigersBulldogs

Tuesday, Apr 25 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG

Roosters vs. Dragons Allianz Stadium (NINE) 4:00pm 4:00pm #NRLRoostersDragons

Storm vs. Warriors AAMI Park (FOX) 7:00pm 7:00pm #NRLStormWarriors

Shows how pathetic our officials are. Both the round one charges were no different to the Burgess charge. His club backed their player. Ours rolled over like scared babies.
Let's hope this not guilty verdict means no more charges for such paltry tackles. As many of us posted when our blokes were charged, how can you have a shoulder 'charge' when you are standing still?

The South Sydney Rabbitohs have been dealt a massive blow on the eve of their clash with the Brisbane Broncos with halfback Adam Reynolds ruled out with a hip injury

@globaleagle change your Tips if you picked Sambo's mob

Should he be spewing about the fact that the judiciary suspended him for 2 weeks or that the club didn't fight the charge?
Both.
He got 2 weeks because we didn't fight the charge.
In days of yore we would have had a legal eagle in there tearing them a new one.
In saying that though the shoulder charge is a lazy low rent tackle that goes wrong as often as it comes off.
Best avoided.

Didn't want to start a new thread but:

In regards to tipping, I noticed earlier in the week the bonus game had yet to be announced.

Some people may have put their tips in early (like me.)

The bonus game is there now, so adjust your tips (yes tips)if you need too.

Also...I don't know why the first pm you get says: "This is your SECOND reminder to place your tips in."

The world goes on though.

:)

Didn't want to start a new thread but:

In regards to tipping, I noticed earlier in the week the bonus game had yet to be announced.

Some people may have put their tips in early (like me.)

The bonus game is there now, so adjust your tips (yes tips)if you need too.

Also...I don't know why the first pm you get says: "This is your SECOND reminder to place your tips in."

The world goes on though.

:)
Its the Rorters game

NRL just jumped the shark tonight. What a farce of a night. Both games really.

Nice to also see yet another Waratahs season is over before Anzac Day. How to make your code irrelevant.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8