Non-Manly Games [Round 9, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Round Nine

Thursday, Apr 27 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG

Broncos vs. Panthers Suncorp Stadium (NINE) 7:50pm 7:50pm #NRLBroncosPanthers

Friday, Apr 28 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG

Rabbitohs vs. Sea Eagles Allianz Stadium (FOX) 6:00pm 6:00pm #NRLSouthsManly

Cowboys vs. Eels 1300Smiles Stadium (NINE) 7:50pm 7:50pm #NRLCowboysEels

Saturday, Apr 29 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG

Titans vs. Knights CBus Super Stadium (FOX) 3:00pm 3:00pm #NRLTitansKnights

Bulldogs vs. Raiders ANZ Stadium (FOX) 5:30pm 5:30pm #NRLBulldogsRaiders

Tigers vs. Sharks Leichhardt Oval (FOX) 7:30pm 7:30pm #NRLTigersSharks

Sunday, Apr 30 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG

Warriors vs. Roosters Mt Smart Stadium (FOX) 2:00pm 4:00pm #NRLWarriorsRoosters

Dragons vs. Storm WIN Stadium (NINE) 4:00pm 4:00pm #NRLDragonsStorm

Have they still got Jai Field in their top 25 or is he injured ?
He looked like he had a fair bit of talent.

@DaveRic1 12h12 hours ago
Huge blow for @NRL_Dragons Gareth Widdop (knee) out for next 6 weeks @telegraph_sport

Honestly, I expect St Merge to slide over the next few weeks. Their saving grace is next week's bye. After Widdop went off on Tuesday, the Dragoons didn't look likely to score at all until they managed to score that late try, and that had more luck than good play about it.

Ninth week in a row where the Donkey's are on Thursday or Friday night football. I get Nein wanting the ratings from SE Queensland making their figures look good.....but FMD there are 15 other teams in this competition.

Most teams are one good player injury away from a bad trot.

Any team that loses a valuable 1/6/7/9 struggles from that point.

Who's that Tamou kid... seriously he's been that quiet this year that I have literally just forgotten he'd been playing this season

Can't wait for another press conference lecture from uncle Whine Bennett about yet another opposition team having to suck it up after a sh*tbag decision goes the donkeys way.

Can someone please tell the commentators that James Roberts is NOT the fastest player in the game. Over 40 he might be but he dies in the arse when he has to run over that. When Peta Hiku can keep pace with you.......

Bad enough that crap decision has changed the game, but to hear the broncos commentators talk up Roberts is worse. I say this as i expect Broncos to always get the refs help.

Can someone please tell the commentators that James Roberts is NOT the fastest player in the game. Over 40 he might be but he dies in the arse when he has to run over that. When Peta Hiku can keep pace with you.......
Too many Winnie reds.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8