Non-Many Games [Round 16, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Round Sixteen
Friday, Jun 26 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG

Rabbitohs vs. Sea Eagles ANZ Stadium (NINE) 7.35pm 7.35pm #NRLSouthsManly
Broncos vs. Knights Suncorp Stadium (NINE) 7.35pm 7.35pm #NRLBroncosKnights

Saturday, Jun 27 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG
Warriors vs. Raiders Mt Smart Stadium (FOX) 3.00pm 5.00pm #NRLWarriorsRaiders
Cowboys vs. Sharks 1300Smiles Stadium (FOX) 5.30pm 5.30pm #NRLCowboysSharks
Eels vs. Dragons Pirtek Stadium (FOX) 7.30pm 7.30pm #NRLEelsDragons

Sunday, Jun 28 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG
Roosters vs. Titans Central Coast Stadium (FOX) 2.00pm 2.00pm #NRLRoostersTitans
Tigers vs. Panthers Leichhardt Oval (NINE) 4.00pm 4.00pm #NRLTigersPanthers

Monday, Jun 29 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG
Bulldogs vs. Storm Belmore Sportsground (FOX) 7.00pm 7.00pm #NRLBulldogsStorm

After the disappointment of the manly game, I must admit I watched the bris v knights game in 3x speed.

got the tip...that's about all the enjoyment I got outta the game.

I will preface this by saying I am the most cynical Rugby League supporter in the world right now and I have almost given up on watching games. Tonight I decided to watch the Cowboys V Cronulla game. When the Cows skipped out to an 18-nil lead at half time I said to my wife that I expected a run of penalties in the 2nd half that would continue until the score was 18-12. We are now 9 minutes in and after 3 penalties in the first 90 seconds there has been another to make it 4 penalties to nil in 9 minutes and it is now 18-12.

The NRL representatives are manufacturing the NRL product as we watch.

The problem now is that the momentum has shifted and may be unstoppable.

I will preface this by saying I am the most cynical Rugby League supporter in the world right now and I have almost given up on watching games. Tonight I decided to watch the Cowboys V Cronulla game. When the Cows skipped out to an 18-nil lead at half time I said to my wife that I expected a run of penalties in the 2nd half that would continue until the score was 18-12. We are now 9 minutes in and after 3 penalties in the first 90 seconds there has been another to make it 4 penalties to nil in 9 minutes and it is now 18-12.

The NRL representatives are manufacturing the NRL product as we watch.

The problem now is that the momentum has shifted and may be unstoppable.

6-1 penalty sharks
The Cowboys have gone asleep costing me in tipping

I think sharks will trouble us next week.

Why do we play teams when they are finding form.

Ennis won't be there - he is on report for a shocking high shot!!

Hmmmm, you blokes don't think this result was contrived then.......hmmmmmm, ok.

My cynicism grows with each penalty

Why is it that all weekend I see handy halves doing their thing for their team, I watch Manly and see 2 over priced impostors trying a whole myriad of bullsh*t plays and kicks. 2.5m for the 2 of them I say put em on Ebay.

Why is it that all weekend I see handy halves doing their thing for their team, I watch Manly and see 2 over priced impostors trying a whole myriad of bullsh*t plays and kicks. 2.5m for the 2 of them I say put em on Ebay.
Its a combination of zero go forward and no effective gameplan to play to our current squads strength. DCE is a great half, we have all seen it.

Speaking of non-Manly games, the Waratahs are having a shocker tonight and on top of it are getting absolutely screwed over by the ref. it's super frustrating to watch garbage officiating in any sporting contest.

Members online

No members online now.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4