Non Renewed Member Survey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Larissa said:
A few reasons this could have happened...

Did you renew your membership using a login this year or did you sign up again? - Login I'm 99% sure of

Did you hold 2 memberships last year and only renew one? - what are ya, high? Nope.;)

Did you sign someone else, like a next gen child, up last year using your email address and then not renew them? Childless :(

If none of the above apply, you've got me! - answers on a postcard

Sounds like a few of us are in the same boat so tis all good. I should've ticked 'yes' in the survey so may have gotten 2 GF tickets. Damn.

Larissa said:
A few reasons this could have happened...

Did you renew your membership using a login this year or did you sign up again? - Login I'm 99% sure of

Did you hold 2 memberships last year and only renew one? - what are ya, high? Nope.;)

Did you sign someone else, like a next gen child, up last year using your email address and then not renew them? Childless :(

If none of the above apply, you've got me! - answers on a postcard

Sounds like a few of us are in the same boat so tis all good. I should've ticked 'yes' in the survey so may have gotten 2 GF tickets. Damn.

Finaly,The Scribe's rantings of a Mass Exodus, is comming true:p

None of us realized that we were known to the NRL as Des Members and not Manly Sea Eagles Members:huh:

Finaly,The Scribe's rantings of a Mass Exodus, is comming true:p

None of us realized that we were known to the NRL as Des Members and not Manly Sea Eagles Members:huh:

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8