Northern Beaches FM / New Sports Radio show "Extratime"

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

PEPSI

Bencher

This could be very interesting timing after what we just saw from the eagles!

Beaches FM 90.3 or 88.7 are launching a new sports specific radio show this week.

Kicks off this wednesday its called "Extratime" 600pm to 730pm timeslot, as it has not aired yet they are looking for emails etc for the first show! It will cover all sports with a distinct skew towards local sports and teams and local sporting identities as guests. Im sure there are many thoughts you guys would like to get of your chest after today!

details =

Extra Time
email = [email protected]
myspace = www.myspace.com/gazandjohnny

its a local community radio station so its there for you guys, the areas most passionate sports fans! So get stuck in! Those who use this site will appreciate an independant or dare i say alternate radio show to the big commercial efforts.

dont think they have a phone in system in place , because they dont have the "delay" system sorted yet which i think is a legal requirement or at least a smart thing to have , especially if some of you blokes call in LOL

Have had some great emails! but some are like a page long and can not be read on the radio, would be great to get some short and sweet Paragraphs to read out on air!

Mata there will be some copies of the first shows being done for various reasons, I will try and get you one.

How'd the first show go Pepsi?

Tough gig going head to head with Origin.

went really well, had loads of really positive feedback, we didnt really go against Origin as we had finished by 730 and kick off was 8.15, we went up against Gus and Matty's ramblings!

I would rather listen to us than Ben Ikin lol

the emails went down very very well! so keep them coming boys- theres a few fired up manly fans out there!

[email protected]

the show also covered MotoGP/Casey stoner, the Tennis, Union and even rocked it out with Rat Cat haha

went really well, had loads of really positive feedback, we didnt really go against Origin as we had finished by 730 and kick off was 8.15, we went up against Gus and Matty's ramblings!

I would rather listen to us than Ben Ikin lol

the emails went down very very well! so keep them coming boys- theres a few fired up manly fans out there!

[email protected]

the show also covered MotoGP/Casey stoner, the Tennis, Union and even rocked it out with Rat Cat haha

lol...what Rat Cat song..

ha- lol I was going to say “Don’t Go Now”- did they also sing that song “Scratch my back” or am I getting them confused with another band? I remember they did a piss take of the song and called it “Skivvies are back”

that ain bad is my favourite song at the moment, we also played
silverchair
hinder
no doubt
JAMES FREUD for the old blokes!
ACDC
Blink
old INXS
Greenday and
Foofighters!

so some good tunes as well

we have to remember its a sport show with a mixed audience, prob wont go much harder that ACDC too often, although send an email and make a request!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4