Not completely happy, but stoked with the 2 points

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Nothing went for us today, ref made the game slow which suited them massively, Video Ref destroyed us all day long, with the ref occassionally chipping in, but we still come away with the 2 points. Robertson try, was a try. The one near the end they ruled Matai knock on, should have been our feed, Matai gets smacked in the nose from Swann, clear as day on the replay, no call from the box. Could also argue Fien tripped over himself in the Lyon no try too although i wasn't blowing up over that. Pass to Vatuvei for his try about 4m forwrd

Can't say enough about Kite's game, ******* HUGE !!! Shame with that tackle though, will probably pick up a week for it. Stewart Brothers and Matai up there with the next best, with Lyon playing a pretty controlled game today as well

Bring on next week.

Whats the go with the Ref in 3 scrums in the 1st half instructing Orford on how to feed them (I really thought scrums dont matter any more)

1 big WHEW from me

Is it just me or when Bell runs straight at the line instead of crabbing he looks so much more dangerous and that's why he had a good games against the roosters. you cant really sidestep effectively at a standing start with little pace.

some stats from today
oroths.jpg

34djvxd.jpg

2nbyl37.jpg

Yes I am relieved, we cant seem to get a fair go from the video ref over there.  If Robbo was a benefit of the doubt then there should never be BOD try given. 

Deadly, I agree regarding bell. it showed in the Roosters game.

Berkley which site are those stats from?

cool cheers. Just wanted to look at it. The guys over there do a great job, but their front page makes me click away pretty quickly

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4