Not guilty

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Glenn's defence is that it was reported by Gavin Badger that he ran some distance to throw punches in the original brawl. Clearly none of this is true. Glenn then was incited by Blair.
If this was a real court of law, charges would be dismissed on the incorrect sin binning. Even if this isn't the case here it should definitely be downgraded.
Another point I'd like to raise is the contribution of Darcy Lussick since coming in for Jason King. I congratulate him on doing such a fantastic job. He was not going to be bullied by Melbourne and unfortunately it is his job to lead the aggression in the pack in the absence of King and he did it superbly. Not only that, later in the game the storm forwards didn't even want to tackle him.
His only error was running in and throwing punches in the 2nd brawl. He's young and will learn the limits of what is accepted and what's not.
But again I congratulate him....he's immediately become one of my favourites.

In today's RLW he says last Friday was the best day of his life to be able to do that with his mates. He loved every minute of it. Already a favorite of mine too. Hope he is an Eagle for life.

bones said:
In today's RLW he says last Friday was the best day of his life to be able to do that with his mates. He loved every minute of it. Already a favorite of mine too. Hope he is an Eagle for life.

I'd say he will be. His Dad was a Manly man, and it is in their blood. They used to live in Bennett st Harbord so live and breed the area.

He seems to have a decent head on his shoulders for a prop, and his dad is steering him down the right path and keeping him on track. Hopefully his dads influence helps.

He certainly has the makings of a great prop, in fact one of the best prop prospects I have seen out of Manly for a good while.

He is still the kid up the street who was always on his trike to me though haha

Chris Banson will do a good job for Glenn. Chris is a passionate Manly fan and a very nice bloke.
I can't say the same about the bloke Blair is using.

At the very least no one will pick on him when he's working on the door at the RSL he works at.

The Who said:
Chris Banson will do a good job for Glenn. Chris is a passionate Manly fan and a very nice bloke.
I can't say the same about the bloke Blair is using.

I would hope not, wouldnt be very smart to hire a passionate manly fan to defent a melbourne bloke. :lol:

To get back to the subject, Terry Kennedy had the audacity to say this morning that if Glenn is exonerated then Blair should be too!!! I know.......
shouldn't listen to him and don't normally but just happened to hear it when flicking the dial.

Also I wonder who's on the judiciary tonight - could it be Darrell Williams or Don McKinnon (both with Manly in their blood)?

darrel williams,mal cochran and michael buettner.....all eagles/northern eagles players.......he's off for sure!

ALinda said:
To get back to the subject, Terry Kennedy had the audacity to say this morning that if Glenn is exonerated then Blair should be too!!! I know.......
shouldn't listen to him and don't normally but just happened to hear it when flicking the dial.

Also I wonder who's on the judiciary tonight - could it be Darrell Williams or Don McKinnon (both with Manly in their blood)?

McKinnon may have played some games for us, but he is Norths through and through, and has little love for our team in my opinion.

However having Cochran, Williams and to a lesser extent Beauttner on the team all helps us

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8