Not in Zorba's circle of trust

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hooper is an enemy of our club and his hate for all things Manly has no bounds.

Take what he says out with the trash. Typical news limited hack who is paid to write slurs against our club to massage the masses of haters. No one at our should ever deal with this man.

But then you've got Bulldog Ritchie of the same paper trotting out the anti DCE propaganda. I want a Royal friggin Commission into what's going on!

But then you've got Bulldog Ritchie of the same paper trotting out the anti DCE propaganda. I want a Royal friggin Commission into what's going on!

What hooper has said is the same thing i have been hearing for months.
He does not bat the same line as Slothfield or Ritchie that comes from Zorba. They hate him.
I believe there is something to what he is saying. I have heard it long before he has said any of this. I know we all hate the Telecrap but this bloke is on the outer with the Z man . He backs 2v and is not a big media hack for Penn. Its just balance if you ask me .

Yeah well I trust Johnny Gibbs' opinion on most things and he definitely subscribes to the view that the new Board didn't want to retain Cherry for whatever reason. That theory's been borne out by the evidence as far as I'm concerned. Hooper's take on things appears to have more cred than Dean Ritchie's. Ritchie's twitter attack on Max Delmege a few weeks back clearly exposed his bias!

Makes no difference which stance you take .If these are the two sides of the big story .
Guess what ? -Both stories suck.

Wow, Dan has now created the infinite looping thread - rating other Posters' ratings of our own posts :rock:

Think of his advertising revenue :moneybag::moneybag::moneybag:

Hooper is an enemy of our club and his hate for all things Manly has no bounds.

Take what he says out with the trash. Typical news limited hack who is paid to write slurs against our club to massage the masses of haters. No one at our should ever deal with this man.
I actually think he supports Manly

I actually think he supports Manly
No he supporters the Tigers but is an admirer of Toovey. James has written both positive & negative stories about our club in the past as all journos have. The hysteria from people like Sheridanstand on here is naive.

No he supporters the Tigers but is an admirer of Toovey. James has written both positive & negative stories about our club in the past as all journos have. The hysteria from people like Sheridanstand on here is naive.
Some of his best mates are current and past players of Manly so o don't think he despises us

You're having a larf mate. This guy despises us, have a read of his so called articles, he is a stock standard news limited hack who has no love or nothing nice to say about our club.
Some of his best mates are current and past players of our club so I'm pretty sure he doesn't despise us.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6