Not Interested on Anything but Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
No - they are merelywhite noise.

Manly is all I want to hear about :heart:
The new media manager/COO is keeping the Fans informed and excited about the future.

Des Hasler is gone & there is no point talking about why or whom is at fault for his departure. Let's resign D.C.Evans, Foran & the Stewart brothers before they slip away because we are to busy worrying about Des.

We may worry about Des. It's not up to us to sign the players mentioned above. That's the club and it's infinite wisdom to decide upon.
Go Manly, **** Des and bring on the rest.

Aetna, I'm thinking that the De$ debacle was aimed squarely (in the end) at exactly this end. Dessie has been a superb coach for our club, but at the end of the day keeping him on for another season could well have crippled our short (and perhaps long) term future.

With De$ as head coach in 2012, given that he'd already signed for the berries, our chances of going back to back were exactly zero. It was never going to work (see Wayne Bennett leaving saints for best pionter to that) and our chances of retaining Foz and perhaps DCE beyond the next couple of seasons would diminish every time he got a minute alone with either of them. Fortunately De$ got caught out, got the a$$, and now Tooves has at least one season to ensure they stay. Hopefully they do: I can see this halves pairing as being one of the greatest of all time (boundless potential at this stage!!) and it's PLAYERS that win the games, good coaches (whilst valuable of course!) merely provide the direction and motivation.... Something which Tooves *should* be brilliant at!!

So relax... Forget De$, look forward to retaining our crown, and have a merry Christmas!!!

I have some interest in what is happening at other clubs, cause lets face it the other clubs are who we have to play and beat each week, and it's good the know generally what is going on in the NRL at all clubs.

But, I think there has been way to much focus on what has been going on at the Dogs, and we don't need to go into in-depth details about them, it is getting annoying.

Aetna said:
Does anyone else not give a rats arse about what is happening at the Canterbury Bulldogs or any other NRL team other than the Manly Sea Eagles?

No I dont give a rats arse however I am interested in what goes on in other teams, and it has made for an interesting off season ambushing all the berry trolls that come here.

"... not interested IN anything but Manly"
Actually, I am interested in quite a few things apart from Manly :^)... like the use of IN to replace the word ON. (And this is not my job, it is Fro's job to correct poor grammar)

RE: Not Interested in Anything but Manly

I was hoping no one noticed the ON. It was too late when I noticed.
In regards to Hasler. Why so much hate?

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7