Not saying it's rigged

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
but I called this back in July..... Not surprised. Who cares bet from July came in, bet from today came in, I'll bank it :)

but I called this back in July..... Not surprised. Who cares bet from July came in, bet from today came in, I'll bank it :)
Almost put another 20 on thurston for Clive Churchill but thought no way they could be that overt.
Milford and Blair should feel a bit miffed

Come on it was great. I loved it. Tell me another team in the eight you would have preferred win? It was a great game great football. Great theatre. Stop being so cynical. The world is a magical place every now and then.
Don't get me wrong I was happy with the outcome especially my bank account. But I've lost bets on whether it would be dark at night.

Il just saying this was a predictable outcome several months out.

With that said it was a cracking game and I wish I had put money on Clive Churchill and Jack Reid crying before full time

Don't get me wrong I was happy with the outcome especially my bank account. But I've lost bets on whether it would be dark at night.

Il just saying this was a predictable outcome several months out.

With that said it was a cracking game and I wish I had put money on Clive Churchill and Jack Reid crying before full time
He sickens me at times with his school boy tantrums.

Can't stand Terdstan and the love affair the media have with him, Ummm Why did he leave the mutts, Hmmmm let me recall, how can anyone forget yet plenty were ready to hang our snake. Didn't watch the game, went out for an enjoyable meal and told family watch the cowgirls be gifted the win in the last seconds of the game. Nup, I only have eyes for one team only.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6