Not these 3 too?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Speculation and rumours. Can't see snake leaving without his brother. Nor another club throwing big money at a fullback with constant injury worries.

Darcy will stay if Manly want to keep him as via twitter not long ago
Dave Warwick found Foran in the 1st place so there may be a bond there
And Bones spoke to Snake personally a couple of weeks ago who said to him he don't want to go anywhere

Berkeley_Eagle said:
And Bones spoke to Snake personally a couple of weeks ago who said to him he don't want to go anywhere
No doubt Bones is a reliable source but remember Hoppa told 1000's he was coming back to Manly also. Atm all appears speculation but only a fool would not recognise there have been talks with Foz of some kind. Spoke of this earlier where like Des or not - there is a vested interest. This does not mean Des is directly poaching star players but the fact is many who have enjoyed success under him will consider following. Nothing more can shock after the recent debacle - its now like losing a fingernail after losing an arm.....Tooves is the man.

MK Eagle said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
No doubt Bones is a reliable source but remember Hoppa told 1000's he was coming back to Manly also. Atm all appears speculation but only a fool would not recognise there have been talks with Foz of some kind. Spoke of this earlier where like Des or not - there is a vested interest. This does not mean Des is directly poaching star players but the fact is many who have enjoyed success under him will consider following. Nothing more can shock after the recent debacle - its now like losing a fingernail after losing an arm.....Tooves is the man.
I dont believe most that comes out of the Telegraph, but how many times have we seen where theres smoke theres fire, total agree with the Hoppa example and surely as these players leave (2013) shouldnt we be doing our own poaching with the funds they must (including Des) free up, and give the supporters some reassurance. It just seems like all one way traffic, out the door at the moment.

I've said previously, I doubt we'll lose too many players because of Des. The number 1 reason will be dollars and as we are the premiers our players are always going to be hunted a little bit more by opposition clubs and considering the depth across our team in most cases they will be offering more than we can afford within the cap. We just have to put in place a processes where if we get within the same ball park money wise it will be enough to keep them. If they offer astronomical figures we can't get close too, then they go and would have done if we had no issues with our boardroom or even if Des was staying.

Des will be using Cleal via proxy.. But be realistic Hasler has vested interest and every many player is a candidate to move with him.

Phoenix said:
Des will be using Cleal via proxy.. But be realistic Hasler has vested interest and every many player is a candidate to move with him.

Which is why I think having Toovs in place for next season gives the players a taste of life under a different coach. They might realise they don't miss Des as much as they thought.

Masked Eagle said:
I've said previously, I doubt we'll lose too many players because of Des. The number 1 reason will be dollars and as we are the premiers our players are always going to be hunted a little bit more by opposition clubs and considering the depth across our team in most cases they will be offering more than we can afford within the cap. We just have to put in place a processes where if we get within the same ball park money wise it will be enough to keep them. If they offer astronomical figures we can't get close too, then they go and would have done if we had no issues with our boardroom or even if Des was staying.

Spot on

The Brisbane Lions AFL Club won 3 Premierships (in a row), and then were decimated in much the same way we are being taken apart.

Professional sport is like that, everyone craves success and they will do anything to get it including raping and pillaging another successful club in the same sport for players and staff.

Money talks these days and any losses we do have will be more about money than "doing a Daaaarious"

So just how long has Des been conspiring with the Bulldogs admin to poach staff and destabilise the Manly club to the point where we have no alternative but to sack Des. This then paves the way to sign players with get out clauses even if they dont want to leave the dogs will throw bucketloads at them to induce them to exercise the get out clause. This has been going on for a lot longer than just since the G.F this has been going on for months. IF this becomes reality then Des will have signed his name into the records as the most infamous and hated person this club has ever had. I hope it isn't true but the evidence is mounting. If he goes and so too a couple of players then there is no choice but to believe this is the case.

MK Eagle said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:

Hoppa lied. He agreed to the Eels deal in May as I posted at the time.

Foran is gone, Lussick might stay. Stewart is an outcast as far as other teams are concerned and Souths or the Gold Coast would be the main players for him if the Dragon rumours are wrong.

Lets just say I hope its wrong.

Whare, Oldfield, Harrison, Foran, Mauro, DCE, Riccardi, Buhrer, TRex, Robinson and Lussick need locking in long term.

I am not so worried about Lyon, Stewarts, Watmough, Matai, Ballin and Wolfman as they have served us well and as much as I would hate to see them go I wouldn't loose any sleep over them. These guys have Manly in their blood and will only sign one more nrl contract imo.

Harrison and Foran are the real worries.

mickqld said:
So just how long has Des been conspiring with the Bulldogs admin to poach staff and destabilise the Manly club to the point where we have no alternative but to sack Des. This then paves the way to sign players with get out clauses even if they dont want to leave the dogs will throw bucketloads at them to induce them to exercise the get out clause. This has been going on for a lot longer than just since the G.F this has been going on for months. IF this becomes reality then Des will have signed his name into the records as the most infamous and hated person this club has ever had. I hope it isn't true but the evidence is mounting. If he goes and so too a couple of players then there is no choice but to believe this is the case.

i've been thinking back over the season & i find it hard to recall many re-signings of our players this year. i know there have been a few of late but not much else. maybe hasler has been planning this for quite some time & not worrying about retention too much.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6