Not to late to enter the footy tipping comp

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
http://www.silvertails.net/tipping-comp/jan-davis-memorial-tipping-competition

Guessing caspersparks is on mobile so wont see that top menu

Daniel said:
hahaha

I will. I think the goal of everyone here should be to embarrass her as best they can :)

Being married to you not embarrassment enough for the poor girl ? ;)

Daniel said:
What I may introduce partway through the season is a "first Try Scorer" comp each week, where we dish out the first point scorers possible numbers to each person who enters. We will have a small fee soemthing like $5 winner takes 70% site takes 30% or something similar.

Would something like that interest you?

Can we bring back "Silvertails Survivor" ???

Chip and Chase said:
Daniel said:
hahaha

I will. I think the goal of everyone here should be to embarrass her as best they can :)

Being married to you not embarrassment enough for the poor girl ? ;)

Daniel said:
What I may introduce partway through the season is a "first Try Scorer" comp each week, where we dish out the first point scorers possible numbers to each person who enters. We will have a small fee soemthing like $5 winner takes 70% site takes 30% or something similar.

Would something like that interest you?

Can we bring back "Silvertails Survivor" ???

Haha that was a great comp. I can rewrite it if you like, probably have to start later in the season though.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6