Nothing Worse Than A Manly Premiership Victory

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
[attachment=182]

Sorry I couldnt find this article online, its from todays Wagga Daily ADvertiser

This is the same goose who in 2008 said our victory was a fluke and should be replayed so therecords could reflect the rightful Premiers. ie The Storm.

Poor old Les is a Sharks fan

Attachments

• img-X041039-0001.pdf
    5.4 KB · Views: 154
Some of these fools try to be funny and it just goes so bad for them. Can't believe his 'woeful wariors' statement. I reckon they would have beaten 14 other teams last Sunday.

bob dylan said:
Sorry I couldnt find this article online, its from todays Wagga Daily ADvertiser

This is the same goose who in 2008 said our victory was a fluke and should be replayed so therecords could reflect the rightful Premiers. ie The Storm.

Poor old Les is a Sharks fan

Sounds like a cheerful fella going by that.

And what's with the Tom Harley obsession:huh:

Brookvale said:
journo in Wagga, couldn't crack the big smoke. keep writing you poor sod.

No he was at the old Sun newpaper and the Mirror from memory.

Wow, this bloke really has a blinkered view of reality. What an ignorant, bitter and twisted man he is.
With journalism skills like that, he won't be getting outta Wagga any time soon!

Les sounds like a whinging sooky la la to me.

Get over it Les.

Two things I noticed:

1. bones got a mention.... Twice.
2. He said Manly fans think they are better than everyone else. Incorrect. We know we are.

Les should remember that sign - "Manly Hates You Too."

I for one loved that sign.

Les should rememebr there are two types of supporters, those that are and those that want to be. He seems to fall into the latter group.

Zaph said:
Wow, this bloke really has a blinkered view of reality. What an ignorant, bitter and twisted man he is.
With journalism skills like that, he won't be getting outta Wagga any time soon!
Don't bet on it Zaph, sounds like the perfect resume for getting a job at one of the city rag sports desks judging by some of the hacks they employ.

Sounds like someone has a case of the Mondays.

Suck it up Les, your article smells of jealousy. Guess what? It is no act, we ARE better than you and the rest and we know it...and we will never hide the fact that we are.

Oh, I think Spook said it best: Guess What? Manly hates you too!!

Les left the Sydney scene when he was caught in a compromising position with a young Sydney cub reporter in the toilets at News Ltd in Holt Street. Something about showing the young fella how it was done back at Les's old convent school in Wagga. That cub reporter's name was Paul Kent.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6