now in 7th spot

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Brookvale

Bencher
with the mules losing last night and if the other fading horses lose against Sloth sydney (by 2+ points) on monday night, it will see us in 6th spot on the ladder.

Top 3 will be Dogs Dragqueens and Storm. So a home semi is up for grabs.

I'd be happy if we finish top six.

A big month a head. Keep up the great work Boys!

not quite right there, the Cows differential is massive compared to ours so will stay ahead of us. We can overtake the Knights if Souths get up though

The Cows, Knights, Storm, & Dragons all have byes up there sleeves too.

If the Broncos lose we stay in 7th, if the knights lose we move to 6 if they both win we drop back to 8.

We need the Cowboys and the Titans to keep losing, and we need to overcome the top two in the next month. If all that happens a top four finish is in our sights, if not we will finish 5 throught 8.

Jethro link said:
The Cows, Knights, Storm, & Dragons all have byes up there sleeves too.

I should add the Bronco's to that list as well.

missing_something link said:
I'm reserving judgment on our situation till I see how we go against the bulldogs next week.

That's probably a good idea.

It all depends of other results going our way plus we need to keep winning but that would be bloody awesome if we could make the top four.

Go Manly

they all have byes which is good in a way.. we have to win by larger margins to close For and Againsts.

missing_something link said:
I'm reserving judgment on our situation till I see how we go against the bulldogs next week.

I know exactly how we'll go against the Dogs. We are going to smash them.

I am not sure how well they will stand up to what we dish out, but I think this match will show more about the 'bone fides' of the dogs than of us. To date they have done brilliantly, but I'm not yet convinced they are true contenders. An interesting match indeed..

Just watched the Titans get up against the Warriors.  If there was ever a team of bludgers and idiots it's the Warriors.  Ten or so minutes into the game, nil all, a penalty and six to go on the line and they take a penalty to make it 2 nil.  Sends a clear message that one.  When the Titans had six to go on the Warriors line, they took the tap and scored.  The Warriors always promise so much and deliver so little.  I don't know why I tipped them..... again.  Hopeless tools. 

How did they beat us earlier in the year??  We must have been going bad then.

If true to recent running the warriors will shortly get their **** together and get on a roll toward the semis.

bulldogs game will be a major litmus test. they look well organised, with settled combos working at 9, 7, 6 and 1, good kicking game, good balance in the pack with workhorses and some flair, and some good attacking players out wider (losing idris a bit of a blow though). But they don't look awesome. With our origin players back its time to find out what the bulldogs are made of. this should be one of the games of the year.

you heard it here first last year....5th

If we make top four great! But if we are in 6 - 8 I just hope we are up against the Dogs or Dragons, since a semi at Skilled or in Melbourne is going to suck.

Rusty link said:
a semi at Skilled or in Melbourne is going to suck.

Are you talking crowd wise for us or for their home ground advantage?

Jethro link said:
[quote author=Rusty link=topic=180902.msg230053#msg230053 date=1246119490]

a semi at Skilled or in Melbourne is going to suck.

Are you talking crowd wise for us or for their home ground advantage?
[/quote]

Both. I will go to either, but it will be a pain + I don't want to give the advantage to either team. We all know melbourne is hard to beat down there, and can you imagine the first home semi ever for the GC?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6