Now is the time we have to be positive

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

chrisos

Reserve Grader
We have to remain positive,losing stewart is a massive blow,but in saying that it does not mean we cannot continue our winning form and continue to win games.We have 16 other players who really need to stand up and be counted and we as fans need to all stay positive and back our boys-we are Manly! we depend alot on stewart although the team consists of 17 not 1 so im still feeling positive about our season,it all starts on saturday,GO MANLY!

The main difference between now and the 1st fours games, is that through this time we should hopefully have Williams, Matai and Lyon on the park the whole way through.

We just now need to play to some different strengths for the time he is out, altering our game to be rolling up the guts with our pack, and stiking with Lyon and Watmough/Matai

DSM5 link said:
Remember Matai was out for two of those losses.

And just for you DSM, if lyon or Matia were kicking goals instead of Orford (or Orful as you call him) we may have just won a few of those games.

Really Jethro?  I hadn't noticed that, but I hope you're noticing a new conciliatory tone in my posts.  I'll be looking for Mathew to play an excellent attacking game. 

I agree. Remain positive. If we can win enough games without Stewart to make it to the finals, we'll have him back when it counts. People need to turn up in force to matches and spur Manly on. Still the Premiers. Still have great players in the team and you can rely on me to take really good care of Brett while he recovers.

that's footy.
Rethinking the attack seems essential now. And/or experimenting with fullback options. Any options better than Bani? (or is this all being done to death on the other threads....

Great opportunity for Manly fans to clean up, eg $34 for minor premiers currently. Expect all our odds to drop after we smash the Cowboys - without Stewy.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • Dan
    Kim Jong Dan
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8