Now, let's get on with winning this thing!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

anthonyb1965

GO Manly
Must say it's been a hard week for all the Manly faithfull not least of all our mighty team!! This all followed one of the games of the year for me in absolutely smashing those purple people!!

Now we can all focus again on what we want;

Manly - NRL Premiers 2011[/size]

The result this Sunday doesnt mean a great deal, however if the boys can lift under the circumstances and pull off a win it would go down in the books as one of the greatest ever. Then 1st week of the semis vs Cows or Warriors are both winnable games for this team, meaning a week 3 battle with Broncs/Tigers/Dragons. A win there and we get Gift and Darcy back for the GF, hopefully against the scum and we'll be Premiers 2011.
Positive thinking from here on in fellow supporters!!!

My thoughts exactly, finally we can just talk about footy and more importantly the upcoming match.

I'm going to bill the Broncos match on Sunday as the biggest match of the year, after what Manly have gone through the past week and Darren's last game in front of 52K it should be huge and wouldn't rule out any punches being thrown.

I rekon tonight's decision will give the whole club a boost, and wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if we roll the broncs on Sunday.

Been thinking the same thing myself.

During the minor games like Chooks, Eels, Dogs etc over the last few weeks they just seemed to be coasting, basicly playing "footy" for 20 or 30 min.........just enough to win the game (did get caught out against the Tigers, but, hey it happens)

Then comes Friday night.....there was no way in hell they were ever going to loose that game. The passion and "fight" they displayed proved to me that there in this comp up to there eyeballs.

We may have a hiccup against the Broncos on Sunday with so many changes but I now think this is an even money bet instead of what was going to be an easy Manly victory.

Come the first week of the Semi's with Brett & Foz back & maybe Hoppa on the wing I think we'll be specials to meet the Dragons or Broncos in the GF qualifiers.

At this stage for me it'll be Manly v Tigers in the GF and I'm pretty happy they beat us at Gosford..............

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2