now parra linked to dce

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

castle eagle

Bencher
Tipping Member
Parra’s Cherry surprise?
The return of Chris Sandow as a topflight footballer has been one of the great stories of 2014 . . . but will it be enough to stop the Eels from making a major play for Daly Cherry-Evans? Remember, DCE was helped by Brad Arthur at the Eagles and they had a strong bond. The Eagles have cleared plenty of room to keep DCE, but you cant help but think that Parramatta will always be better resourced than Manly.

http://smh.digitaleditions.com.au/olive/ode/smh%5Fdaily/

do they forget about the bond between 2v &/or johns with dce?
whats next? the bloke who delivers takeaway to his house knows the ballboy for the sharks so he might be going there?
maybe we could run a sweep to see which team is next to be linked to him.

Next will be sharks, they will have plenty of cap and playing out of central QLD anyway

Well we can keep Chez, the Eels can have Sid and the Bronx can have DCE.

After that it gets a bit tough on the kid to commit...

Am I the only one sick of this already??

What'sisname, our No.7, is going to be linked to 16 NRL clubs, perhaps rugby and maybe the Olympic ping pong team before he signs another contract, hopefully the greatest rugby league team on Earth, the Mighty Manly Sea Eagles.
Whatever the outcome. A couple of years of Cherry related media bs is inevitable.

Its a great reflection of Sid's abilities and almost as importantly, his marketability. He is a Sponsors dream - wholesome and athletic, with a baby face that the young ones can relate to :angel:

Foz is the same, so we will have a lot of hand wringing till they both commit to their next Contracts :cool:

HappilyManly said:
Its a great reflection of Sid's abilities and almost as importantly, his marketability. He is a Sponsors dream - wholesome and athletic, with a baby face that the young ones can relate to :angel:

Foz is the same, so we will have a lot of hand wringing till they both commit to their next Contracts :cool:

I agree with HM. There will be a lot of paper talk as the time to commit draws nearer.

But hopefully Sid and Foz both realise a big part of their success is due to the presence of the other.

sigh.

As dce said he wont talk about his contract until the season ends...I vote we don't allow any more boris related 'who will he sign with' articles on here.

It's obv just an article written by some journo's dog designed to get clicks.

Ban Boris Balderdash!

MadMarcus said:
There are rumors that Souths are ditching Reynolds. DCE might go there to rekindle his fued with Gift?
I suggest The dogs dump reynolds, put Hodgo to 5/8 and put T-Rex @ No 7 :)

Maybe he is linked to Western Sydney wanderers and the Swans also...what a bullsh1t report....8 teams....if it were true there would be 15 teams.....Slow news week now Carney has been rissoled and only 5 NRL games....

The direct quotes from orr are a concern this prick is a slimball, it worries me 1 million is not enough to keep him. My concern if we sign cherry and foz and new deals who else we can afford, i think we have to let steve matai go and even choc. They will take up to 1/3 of cap is that smart management is it a case of 1 re signed not both thoughts?

The only portion that impacts our Salary Cap is the valuation that the NRL place on a Player.

I'm sure that there is enough 3rd Party Companies that would sign both our halves, to round out their Contracts to 1 million+

So Sid+Foz won't be a half of our Cap :cool:

The great unknown is how the NRL arrive at their valuation :s

The good oil.....

Butch is in Daly's ear while on SOO duty. He has almost got him convinced to return to CQ. The only stumbling block appears to be, Daly wants the captaincy at the Capra's and Butch isn't sure he is ready for the responsibility.

EL OH FECKIN' EL!!!

HappilyManly said:
The only portion that impacts our Salary Cap is the valuation that the NRL place on a Player.

I'm sure that there is enough 3rd Party Companies that would sign both our halves, to round out their Contracts to 1 million+

So Sid+Foz won't be a half of our Cap :cool:

The great unknown is how the NRL arrive at their valuation :s

Shame you can't find a stupid nickname for Foran.

Also, who the **** is the echidna, and why?

There isn't a club who wouldn't swap their current halfback for DCE. I think a club CEO would be neglect in their job if they didn't try and get him.

Masked Eagle said:
There isn't a club who wouldn't swap their current halfback for DCE. I think a club CEO would be neglect in their job if they didn't try and get him.

G'day all,Maybe ME but I reckon the tigers would be pretty happy about the young bloke Brooks who they have recently signed to an extended deal.I think he has shown enough that barring injury he will be regarded in the very top bracket.In saying that I hope we sign DCE long term.
cheers mike

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8