now that we

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

jjai

Reserve Grader
I wonder how this forum will be this offseason.. I have spent 2 offseason with silvertails now & as most know its not pretty..
But This offseason we are premiers we have retained most players we wanted ..
Des is still with us..

Gonna be a boring one in here i think hahahahaha..
Hope the west indies are playing here :p

I think our only real weak point for next year is on the wings. Wolf is great we need more depth. Oldfield needs a good offseason to work on his defense. In going to miss robbo and hoppa.

torana355 said:
I think our only real weak point for next year is on the wings. Wolf is great we need more depth. Oldfield needs a good offseason to work on his defense. In going to miss robbo and hoppa.

Nah not really , i do agree Oldfield needs to work on his defence & especially where he should be in the line. But i`m sure Des will address that in the off season.. How hard is it for these wingers all they need to do is have safe hands & finish off the sweeping backline movement, fuk i reckon if i was playing outside Lyon , i too would nail a few tries hahaha

Someone will start whinging that Des will only be around for perhaps another year and that the sky will fall in past that point and then others will start speculating about replacement coaches/recruitment mgrs ect.
Then someone will get stuck into big georgie about the way he looks when he returns to training after the off season. Then someone point out the lack of depth in the outside backs with the loss of Robbo and Hoppa. Then others will speculate about the Wolfman never playing again.
The someone will bring up our ageing ageing forward pack, the state of Brookvale oval.........the list goes on and on :)

Don't forget we still have Whare, plus Astro Boy returns in 2012. Oldfield will be fine and will only get better with experience. Now that the penny has dropped with the media, that Hasler is one of the greatest of coaches, we won't see so many stories about perceived 'lack of depth' etc, like we saw at the beginning of this year.

WAMF said:
Someone will start whinging that Des will only be around for perhaps another year and that the sky will fall in past that point and then others will start speculating about replacement coaches/recruitment mgrs ect.
Then someone will get stuck into big georgie about the way he looks when he returns to training after the off season. Then someone point out the lack of depth in the outside backs with the loss of Robbo and Hoppa. Then others will speculate about the Wolfman never playing again.
The someone will bring up our ageing ageing forward pack, the state of Brookvale oval.........the list goes on and on :)

So there is hope for a terrific off-season :D

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7