Now the dogs want a Cherry on top

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Lyonstomenzies

Bencher
Premium Member
I'm obsessed now with all the media surrounding our halves. Every day it's something new and I can't stop reading all about it.

I will just have to start watching replays of 2008 when they finally both decide to stay.

It is quite entertaining for the off season though I must admit. Also I love how everyone around town is talking about us and we havnt even kicked of 2015.

http://m.smh.com.au/rugby-league/ca...ace-for-daly-cherryevans-20150210-13az50.html

Might as well just link all clubs to our halves, seems to be a new club linked to them each week.
I just hope this all gets sorted out before kick off. Would hate to be half way through the season, and all this crap is still going on.

Last edited:
just a manager trying to get a few extra $$$$ into the contracts.
f#@king scum (the managers i mean - oh, and the dogs!)

Where Australian rugby league journalists go when they retire
_61117470_dull_and_boring_road_sign.jpg

Such a gee up article. Where does it quote De$ saying he wants DCE.

And the dogs are the family club are they, not from some of the antics I've seen from their supporters, grubs to the highest degree.

So basically its a new club per week chasing Either DCE or Foz.

Next week we will hear the Melbourne are sacking Cronk and Smith to make way for DCE and Foz.

I'm much more interested in learning which clubs don;t want Cherry - and I want to know why. Are they crazy? He's a champion. C'mon all you recalcitrant clubs. There's journos who'll guarantee you a back page spread if you express an interest in Cherry, or any Manly player for that matter.

"Brisbane Lions want DCE"

A spokesperson for the club said "He's probably never played a game of Aussie rules in his life, but he's a talented athlete and a Queenslander, of course we want him".

Ok, obviously that's a little white lie. But you see where this is going.......

I'm thinking, JLJ and Jaimie will do me fine right about now.

Had just about a gut full of the 2 prima donnas.
Neither of them sit in the sun with Thurston, Locky, alfie, johns, or wally.

Over it.

Last edited:
Totally agree. This is what you get when Gavin Orr is the manger. It is just one bull **** story after the other in the media. If half of them are even remotely true lol who cares. But in all honesty we can't afford both DCE and Foz at over a Mill each. I go the other way. Which one of you boys want to stay the most. I may not be he best at maths but approximately 1 3rd of the Cap on 1 12th of the players doesn't leave much to go around for other blokes. Bye Bye to one of you two.

Is that cap increasing again in the next year or two? Perhaps, this is why the high price tag? I do not think they are both worth so much, but so be it. Just make a decision already.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6