NRL 2009 Stamp Packs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Rex

Bencher
The good news:

You can now buy stamps with individual photos of Manly's 20 top players, plus their individual player profiles and other bonuses:
http://www.stamps.com.au/shop/souvenir-sheets/nrl-2009/sku/1614305

The bad news:
Here's Manly's top 20 players apparently according to the NRL:

Chris Bailey
Matt Ballin
Michael Bani
Adam Cuthbertson
Glenn Hall
Jason King
Brent Kite
Heath L'Estrange
Jamie Lyon
Steve Matai
Shane Neumann
Matt Orford
Josh Perry
Michael Robertson
Shane Rodney
George Rose
Glenn Stewart
Anthony Watmough
David Williams
Tony Williams

Notice one omission?

Good to see I can get my favourites though - Jake Friend, Willie Mason, Nate Myles, Trevor Thurling, Brett Seymour....

It's a bit silly. But f*ck. It's Australia Post. This is the smallest of my gripes with those useless f*cktards.

byso link said:
Thats a F**king outrage.
Yes byso, and we all sit comfortable in the knowledge that our healthy independent media will surely expose this outrage, don't we?

Thankfully we don't live in a Communist country which is where we all know there is suppression of independent thought to serve those in charge, and freedom of the press exists in name only.  

But we're different here.  That's right, isn't it?

If someone has enough time why don't they fire off an email to a newspaper or TV station. This is newsworthy.

I had to put this up on MSE.

This is a dead set scandal. No Manly supporter that knows their **** would buy these worthless stamps.

byso link said:
I had to put this up on MSE.

This is a dead set scandal. No Manly supporter that knows their S**t would buy these worthless stamps.

I think it was already on MSE Byso. I'm pretty sure that I read about it before the game.

Yeah, Bones posted it on Saturday evening. Refer:
http://www.manlyseaeagles.com.au/message-board-detail.asp?mbid=123643&s=0

byso link said:
Oh well didn't see it on page one so I put it up.

Yeah, well I think it deserved to be bumped back to the top of the 1st page too.

blitzkrieg link said:
Maybe Gallop bought all the Stewart ones so he could sit at home naked and lick them.

lol

Gronk will be so jealous of Gallop.

tookey link said:
[quote author=blitzkrieg link=topic=180097.msg218976#msg218976 date=1239618288]
Maybe Gallop bought all the Stewart ones so he could sit at home naked and lick them.

lol

Gronk will be so jealous of Gallop.
[/quote]

Hey....licking stamps of a guy is just perverted....I'm an upstanding citizen who just wants to stick one up him to show my appreciation of his play!!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2