NRL 360

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Frogz

Bencher
Premium Member
FFS they have a poll tonight titled "should Manly fans suck it up" in relation to the new stadium deal.

What a dumb fark question. Should Parra fans suck it up cause they wont get another new stadium for 3 years. Should Cronulla suck it up ....Should Dragons suck it up cause BOTH there stadiums have been upgraded not that long ago. Should Panthers fans suck it up cause they havent had much for 3-4 years. Everyone has had a go except us. Bulldogs got there ground upgraded and they dont ****ing play there.

So now we r gunna downgrade the size of Homebush to 70K...18,000 less for a grand final, 18,000 less for a state of origin, 18000 less for a Bledsiloe. etc. etc. etc. And we have this d1ckhead CEO, Greenturd, now sprooking what a great deal.

THIS GAME IS ROOTED UNDER THESE IDIOTS.

Go Manly.

FFS they have a poll tonight titled "should Manly fans suck it up" in relation to the new stadium deal.

What a dumb fark question. Should Parra fans suck it up cause they wont get another new stadium for 3 years. Should Cronulla suck it up ....Should Dragons suck it up cause BOTH there stadiums have been upgraded not that long ago. Should Panthers fans suck it up cause they havent had much for 3-4 years. Everyone has had a go except us. Bulldogs got there ground upgraded and they dont ****ing play there.

So now we r gunna downgrade the size of Homebush to 70K...18,000 less for a grand final, 18,000 less for a state of origin, 18000 less for a Bledsiloe. etc. etc. etc. And we have this d1ckhead CEO, Greenturd, now sprooking what a great deal.

THIS GAME IS ROOTED UNDER THESE IDIOTS.

Go Manly.
i agree but it was a good dummy spit and by the way the poll ended up 75% we should suck it up good to see the hate is still there for us

I actually quite like NRL360, but some of the stuff Ikin has said about this issue has really annoyed me. It's all good to say others should suck it up, would Bennett suck it up with the Broncs if the same issue happened? No way. But of course he doesn't have to.

It's always easy for people to say how you should act when it doesn't affect them.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4