NRL App Question

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Brooke

Bencher
I am hoping someone might be able to help please with a couple of questions about the NRL app.Is there an NRL app you can get to check scores etc that is free?
I have been paying the $1.99 for the digital pass weekly but mainly use it for checking scores.
Also about the free streaming, I phoned Telstra and asked them about it. If you have a telstra post paid phone as I do and they didn't know what I was talking about. Someone else mentioned this.
Does anyone know where it was advertised?

I am hoping someone might be able to help please with a couple of questions about the NRL app.Is there an NRL app you can get to check scores etc that is free?
I have been paying the $1.99 for the digital pass weekly but mainly use it for checking scores.
Also about the free streaming, I phoned Telstra and asked them about it. If you have a telstra post paid phone as I do and they didn't know what I was talking about. Someone else mentioned this.
Does anyone know where it was advertised?
Yeah I've heard it mate and it's working for me

League Live App on Iphone is good...streaming is ratsh1t in Oz from what i have found...Except if u have foxtel then u ca get Foxtel Go and watch

NRL App is free from Google Play or iTunes

Stay away from the Digital Pass part, then its all free. If you have a post paid Telstra account just use that ID in Digital Pass
http://m.nrl.com/video/frequentlyaskedquestions/tabid/11449/default.aspx

. What is the 2016 Footy Pass offer?

Eligible Telstra customers can access a Season Pass to NRL Digital Pass as part of their mobile plan. With access to all the live games for the 2016 footy season, you won’t miss a bit of the action. Go to http://telstra.com/footypass for more information and to redeem your Footy Pass

Select the Stats - by clicking on the game you are interested in up at the very top
Gets you scores, game stats, player stats

There is also a 'Watch Live' in red up at the top that shows you the game

Last edited:
You could use our app and check the tipping comp page we keep the scores updated every 10 minutes in a game

I might make a specific live scores section

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6