NRL INFO

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

nrlinfo

me and a few friends decided to start a nrl website

To start it off we thought to just make a template kind of thing on "Yola"

Our idea was instead of going to DT,SMH,FOX,NRL.COM ECT Every day just get it all at one place!

So this is what we have come up with so far:

www.nrlinfo.com

I actually like the setup. The off contract players and player transfers part is good. Also like how you have the official website as well as the most popular fan website.

good idea , but wait till gallops see`s it, he will can it like he did the other nrl forum site.. maybe if you dont call it NRL info he can`t do it ..maybe league info.. or league news.. that way the NRL abbreviation isn`t used ..

You going to have registration login feature??

Jado said:
Nice idea and well presented......you have the time to keep this updated?

yer it will be up to date because we are feeding the news from nrl.com dl smh

how can gallop stop the website it is not his name

nrlinfo said:
Jado said:
Nice idea and well presented......you have the time to keep this updated?

yer it will be up to date because we are feeding the news from nrl.com dl smh

how can gallop stop the website it is not his name

I cant reply to your PM you have it disabled..

Anyway its because you using NRL & thats a news limited logo.. another site was already shut down that had NRL in its web address.. & wasn`t actually NRL endorsed

Yeah, you could be in trouble there.

Pretty sure NRL & the logo are registered. Might just pay to check.

Sites pretty straight forward and easy to navigate. Well done

If you are going to use my site to advertise then I would appreciate a reciprocal link.

Cheers

Mybludog said:

nrlinfo get the legal matters sorted quickly otherwise you'll be nailed by the NRL for breach of trademark etc

there are sites you can get this stuff researched at - or better still consult your patent and trademark attorney

For info google things like: arts law trademark etc etc and good luck but I wouldn't count on being able to use your site name for long before Gallop and NRL lawyer mates get a sniff

brookiegreg said:
Mybludog said:

nrlinfo get the legal matters sorted quickly otherwise you'll be nailed by the NRL for breach of trademark etc

there are sites you can get this stuff researched at - or better still consult your patent and trademark attorney

For info google things like: arts law trademark etc etc and good luck but I wouldn't count on being able to use your site name for long before Gallop and NRL lawyer mates get a sniff

Definitely guys.....revamp the name and uses of NRL trademark things and you will have a marketable site. If you are going to invest the time to keep it updated, you will be able to sell some advertising here and there to make an income from the site.

When you get everything else sorted maybe a rulebook would be a good idea? I'm sick of explaining the rules to people who don't know them! :)

Actually, may be advantageous to have one on Silvertails too Dan?
Just a thought.

Daniel said:
If you are going to use my site to advertise then I would appreciate a reciprocal link.

Cheers

IMO it should be attached to the Manly news section

Fonz its ok,i know the rules of the game,ill just make them look and feel stupid like that last moron lol

Link is already there cheers guys. I should have looked first

In the "Nrl Draw And Results 2011" section, improve it by:
- Adding navigation options from each round direct to either round before and after it at least,
- Naming the ground their original/non-commercial names, e.g. Stadium Australia or Sydney Olympic Stadium, Robina Stadium, Edwin Flack Field, Shark Park or Endeavour Field, Wollongong Showground, Lang Park etc.

thank you for the good idea i will get working on it asap. if there is any more suggestions feel free to tell them.There is also an official twitter page go to website and find the link

thank you

ssar said:
In the "Nrl Draw And Results 2011" section, improve it by:
- Adding navigation options from each round direct to either round before and after it at least,
- Naming the ground their original/non-commercial names, e.g. Stadium Australia or Sydney Olympic Stadium, Robina Stadium, Edwin Flack Field, Shark Park or Endeavour Field, Wollongong Showground, Lang Park etc.

Quite like that site, well done, especially the Manly pic in between NRL and INFO. Oh and there's also a pic of Robbo with Slater's boot going for his face!

Fonz said:
When you get everything else sorted maybe a rulebook would be a good idea? I'm sick of explaining the rules to people who don't know them! :)

Just a thought.

http://ebookbrowse.com/arl-international-laws-of-the-game-2010-pdf-d25022084

thank you for the rule book it is on the website.
Jethro said:
Fonz said:

Just a thought.

http://ebookbrowse.com/arl-international-laws-of-the-game-2010-pdf-d25022084

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8