NRL Ladder Predictor

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mybludog

Reserve Grader
Just did a quick run through on the Predictor, this is what i came up with. Would be interseted in what anyone else comes up with.

1 thing i did note was when i got to the end and it came up with the Premiers, it had.................2008 Premiers

Wonder if that's an omen...............

1: Storm 46
2: Eagles 44
3: Cowboys 40
4: Dragons 39
5: Broncos 36
6: Warriors 32
7: Knights 30
8: Tigers 28

This was giving a 20-10 score for all the games, just to keep it simple.

9: Sharks 28
10: Panthers 26

So Semis were.....

Dragons beat Broncos
Cowboys beat Warriors
Eagles beat Knights
Storm beat Tigers

Then............

Dragons beat Warriors
Broncos beat Cowboys

Then............

Eagles beat Broncos
Storm beat Dragons

So GF is...

Storm (1) v Eagles(2)

and as i said it came up with 2008 Premiers........wonder what the score could be ????

That would be some sort of semi final / final series...love to beat the Bronco's in round 26 and then again in the finals.....man that would make my year!!

I haven't done the Predictor, will do so when I get back from Holidays in a months time as I think it's way way too far out to be reliable....personally I'd be surprised if the top 3 are not still the top 3, in what order who knows.

Manly 46
Scum 42
cows 42
goons 41
broncos 36
warriors 34
knights 30
tigers 30
---------------
sharks 28
panthers 24
---------------
broncs def goons
cows def warriors
storm def knights
manly def tigers

broncs def warriors
cows def goons

manly def broncs
cows def storm

manly v cows GF

1: Manly 46
2: Storm 42
3: Cowboys 42
4: Dragons 41
5: Broncos 36
6: Warriors 34
7: Knights 30
8: Tigers 30

assuming for and against is constant

9: Sharks 28
10: Panthers 24

So Semis were.....
Broncos def dragons
Cowboys def Warriors
Storm def Knights
Manly Def tigers

Then............

Broncs def warriors
cowboys def dragons

Then............

cowboys def storm
Manly def broncos

So GF is...

Manly (1) v Cowboys(3)

You are kidding if you have the saints finishing outside of the top 2

Most people are struggling to tip more than 50% week to week so I struggle to see how they can get anything meaningful doing it for ten weeks.

Mark from Brisbane said:
That would be some sort of semi final / final series...love to beat the Bronco's in round 26 and then again in the finals.....man that would make my year!!

I haven't done the Predictor, will do so when I get back from Holidays in a months time as I think it's way way too far out to be reliable....personally I'd be surprised if the top 3 are not still the top 3, in what order who knows.

Prefer to knock off the Broncos in the Grand Final.

lsz said:
You are kidding if you have the saints finishing outside of the top 2

Dragons have to play there bogey team the Raiders in the next few weeks.
Also they have a poor record against the Storm who they have to play.
Have to play against the Sharks as well.
Also got the Warriors as well.

So there's 4 games they could possibly drop

There are only nine more matches, so how can we finish on 46 points? The maximum would be 44 unless I'm missing something.

eagles2win said:
Mark from Brisbane said:

Prefer to knock off the Broncos in the Grand Final.

Now THAT would be something, it would give me "crowing rights" for a very long time......I am salivating at the thought of it!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8