NRL: Manly Starts -12 every game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

COMMANDER

IF YOU DO NOT TRY YOU CAN NOT FAIL
They might as well just tell us to start off the long mark; say give us a 12 point handicap in each start.

There is a foul and fetid stench about every video idiot decision and an apparent agenda against Manly.

Be keen to see if Harrigan can explain the no-try decision?:huh:
What about Johns bagging Matai out when he got pinged for that bull**** offside, then they run the replay, and Stevies onside and a legit big "shoulders" hit.
Matai was my MOM. He tried to lift the grandma intensity everytime he had the ball.

Everything that goes to the video ref when we are defending, regardless of how ridiculous gets a green light, whereas straight forward stuff when we are attacking gets knocked back.

All ****ing idiot News Ltd Employees.

Whenever you see a team great aggresive in defance, the officials invariably come out with a penalty for inside the 10m or hight tackle. On replay they are more often wrong than right.

They are robbing rugby league of its heart and I've had a gutful of it.

how powerfull were Steve Matais runs!! incredible.

Seems the short stint on the sidelines has been a blessing for the rhinos charge to the finals.

Brissie Kid said:
Whenever you see a team great aggresive in defance, the officials invariably come out with a penalty for inside the 10m or hight tackle. On replay they are more often wrong than right.

They are robbing rugby league of its heart and I've had a gutful of it.

Its alright. hope the team keep it up.

The refs wont do this in origin or where it matters the Grand Final.

CLIT COMMANDER said:
They might as well just tell us to start off the long mark; say give us a 12 point handicap in each start.

There is a foul and fetid stench about every video idiot decision and an apparent agenda against Manly.

More than 12 start for the Panthers today - I reckon there was at least 18 points in the refereeing today. Just goes to show how poor Penrith are and how good we are.

I had no problem with the no try but I do wonder what the decision would have been if it was Penrith who would benefit. There's a huge grey area with regards to ball security. The on field referees were horrendous.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4