NRL Membership Commercial

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hey Guys,

The NRL are looking for Members or fans in their late teens or early 20's to appear in a commercial. The filming is this Sunday afternoon.

It would be fantastic for our club to have a presence in this ad so if anyone knows of someone who may be interested please have a look at the below info from the NRL.

'We are looking for Late teenage/Early 20's Sydney based fans to be involved in an NRL commercial which shows their passion for the game and their team. The film shoot is happening on the 1st and 2nd of March, you would only be required for a maximum of two hours on one of these days. If you are interested please email a photo of yourself in your fan gear, at a game, or any scenario that shows your support for The Manly Warringah Sea Eagles and your contact details to [email protected]"

Cheers

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
Clearly a discriminatory add from the NRL. What, us children of the 60's not good enough for them ? I'm appalled , outraged, I'm suing.

mickqld said:
Clearly a discriminatory add from the NRL. What, us children of the 60's not good enough for them ? I'm appalled , outraged, I'm suing.
....and us blokes from the 50's, we're f**king ropeable.....hang on what was I pissed off at again???

Moondog said:
mickqld said:
....and us blokes from the 50's, we're f**king ropeable.....hang on what was I pissed off at again???

Wasn't it something about changing coke to new coke ?????

mickqld said:
Moondog said:
mickqld said:

Wasn't it something about changing coke to new coke ?????
Bingo!

Moondog said:
mickqld said:

I agree! Screw them guys.

They obviously don't want us "late 30 somethings" either :(

* I'll be honest I'd be running around after my kids anyway this weekend...

advertising for particular sex, age, race, religion, in aust is ILLEGAL!!!!!!

I'm a very experienced 18 year old. I've been in my late teens for a long, long time now. They'd be foolish not to use me.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6