NRL Needs more Day Games!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Simonmyers11

First Grader
Would love to see these Saturday afternoon games become a permanent fixture! Scrap Monday night Football, play only one Friday Night game and add 2 extra Saturday day games (2pm and 4pm) Play one Saturday night game at 7pm. And the rest on Sunday afternoon. Two at 2pm and two at 4pm. Won't happen because of income earned from foxtel and TV rights etc

But watching and playing football in the day is so much more enjoyable. Bring the crowds back to the games!

Manly never seem to many day games anymore?

Would love to see these Saturday afternoon games become a permanent fixture! Scrap Monday night Football, play only one Friday Night game and add 2 extra Saturday day games (2pm and 4pm) Play one Saturday night game at 7pm. And the rest on Sunday afternoon. Two at 2pm and two at 4pm. Won't happen because of income earned from foxtel and TV rights etc

But watching and playing football in the day is so much more enjoyable. Bring the crowds back to the games!

Manly never seem to many day games anymore?
I agree about the Monday night games - never been a fan of this. I love Friday night as it signifies that the weekend has come and is a good way to kick it off. Day games are great and agree to switch the Monday game to Sunday afternoon.

Saturday is a bit harder for families with kids playing sport etc, but the mighty Fox/Nine combo will get their way unless we grow some balls for the next TV rights deal (which will start negotiations later this year). They should also push hard for free to air games to be in HD! I mean, it's only 2015 for Pete's sake!

Sunny Sunday arrvo at Brookie .......... love it.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6