NRL Official Digital Pass

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
I decided to buy it, so I can watch my Sea eagles anytime, anywhere. I go to click on my first game, Manly vs. Canberra, and up pops Galloways ugly head.

"Huh", I think, I'll let the NRL know and go into their official forums that gets moderated by NRL tech people.

Their response by some moderating guy:

"I have flagged this with the NRL team, it is probably just a linking issue so I expect that it shouldn't be too long before it is fixed. If it is still an issue this time tomorrow then please let us know."

I guess "shouldn't be too long" could be counted in many ways.

Money well spent. LOL Just keep watching it via "other" methods guys.

Same - tonight was one of the few times I have this week to watch it and I am so angry that it is not available after paying for it. Last year the replays were free and I wouldn't of been too worried. It is not the small amount of money that it costs that worries me but what really bothers me is the contempt in which Telstra and the NRL treat us fans.

Lucky I was going to buy it through a VPN connection as my livestream.com one dropped out and I had to wait for it to be loaded as non-live video. It loaded just as I was about to pay so I was happy and didnt have to bother.

The NRL are a long way behind other sports on their media

I subscribed to the digital pass but had way to many glitches ect. So I just downloaded the foxtel go app, its free and a million times better than the nrl one.

I have the digital pass (got it on Saturday) and I can't even view a match replay. I'm one of the ones who keeps getting sent to the subscribe screen every time I click on a replay to watch.

I was offered a free four week trial which I tried to take up after a dozen attempts to sign up I gave up and went fishing, fought fish straight away.

manlyfan76 said:
I was offered a free four week trial which I tried to take up after a dozen attempts to sign up I gave up and went fishing, fought fish straight away.

What sort of fish do you fight? Who won?

MadMarcus said:
manlyfan76 said:

Siamese fighting fish obviously

MadMarcus said:
manlyfan76 said:

I fink fish too when fings go wrong!

@manlyfan76

h15525858

MadMarcus said:
manlyfan76 said:

I've slammed a few Pink Snappers.

It works for me. The only issue is there must be some block on sending the vision from my ipad to my tele. The HDMI cable sends the sound but not the vision, so I can't watch it on the big screen.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6