NRL ON FOX LIVE KICK

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Napper

Bencher
Anyone play this?? I just saw the app, downloaded and having a look. Great idea for an app

http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/livekick

It's flash based, blame apple for that

No, none of their videos play on apple either.
And while it's a fox whinge, you can't get IQ if your building is served by satellite.
The NRL should make them increase their service level as part of the new deal. They are better than FTA TV but are starting to get a bit sloppy in regards to their technology formats. All this stuff they say they offer is useless if half the people can't access it. All the while, AFL has a dedicated channel, which is completely unnecessary.

Daniel said:

Wouldn't you blame the geeks who chose to make it flash based even though they knew full well that half the population is unable to use that format? Why flash isn't dead is beyond me.

Duff said:
Yeah, an app that isn't apple compatible. Genius stuff there fox. Idiots.

Waaahhh waaahhhh where's the waaambulance?? Apple are basically communists who have to do everything only for themselves while Android is far superior due to so many minds working together

Anyone who has an iPad/iPhone/MacBook supports communism

Communist hipsters....the worst kind

The Eagle said:
Duff said:
Yeah, an app that isn't apple compatible. Genius stuff there fox. Idiots.

Waaahhh waaahhhh where's the waaambulance?? Apple are basically communists who have to do everything only for themselves while Android is far superior due to so many minds working together

Anyone who has an iPad/iPhone/MacBook supports communism

Communist hipsters....the worst kind

I'd say that redneck conservatives are a far bigger threat to our way of life Shane.

Americans are scared of communists, not Australians.

Either way, fox are refusing to reach as many people as they could and I think the NRL should address this with them. After all, they are supposed to be growing the game in a partnership.

Now, to throw on my skin tight jeans and go for a latte.
Sent from my ipad.

Napper said:
Android > apple.

Possibly true. I'm not going to go to war to defend a corporation.

The fact remains that a large percentage of the population has apple products and by choosing programming that you know is incompatible you are rducing your possible market in a huge way.
It's very poor business practice.

Duff said:
Napper said:
Android > apple.

Possibly true. I'm not going to go to war to defend a corporation.

The fact remains that a large percentage of the population has apple products and by choosing programming that you know is incompatible you are rducing your possible market in a huge way.
It's very poor business practice.

Much like MWSE not having an android app. I agree with you. Why they don't make apps for both systems has be baffled.

i have been giving it to parra on RL legends iPhone app at the moment. Nearly deleted it when I first tried it but now i am hooked. Like ET's rugby league, which when I was a kid was second only to double dragon for the amiga.

Wow double dragon was the greatest. 40c down at the corner store and a few freckles and white frogs.

Duff said:
No, none of their videos play on apple either.
And while it's a fox whinge, you can't get IQ if your building is served by satellite.
The NRL should make them increase their service level as part of the new deal. They are better than FTA TV but are starting to get a bit sloppy in regards to their technology formats. All this stuff they say they offer is useless if half the people can't access it. All the while, AFL has a dedicated channel, which is completely unnecessary.

Daniel said:

Wouldn't you blame the geeks who chose to make it flash based even though they knew full well that half the population is unable to use that format? Why flash isn't dead is beyond me.

No I blame apple for not being able to make any reasonably compatibility with flash.

Cameron said:
Wow double dragon was the greatest. 40c down at the corner store and a few freckles and white frogs.

Not at all PC but nothing like a baseball bat or a chain to take on those bald moustachioed muscle Mary's. The spandex hookers were a moral issue for me, usually let me co player handle them.

NB. Not homophobic there is no way those bad boys were straight unless they defected rom a Moscow circus.

Lemming silkworm and shadow of the beast other Amiga classics.

Cameron said:

Ahh double dragon how I miss thee and mortal combat til the Asian kid beat the living **** out of my poor sub-zero...every freakin time, generally using someone I found useless like kano

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6