NRL on Fox Roadshow hits Northern Beaches

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Eagles Nest 08

Reserve Grader
http://www.theshout.com.au/2011/09/21/article/NRL-Roadshow-hits-Northern-Beaches/IGEDDJTLOP.html

The NRL on FOX finals roadshow continues tonight (Sep 21) when the all-star panel swoops on Sea Eagles territory to host the show from Manly Leagues Club.

Host Ryan Phelan and former internationals Laurie Daley, Gary Freeman and Wendell Sailor continue their tour of NRL finals territory tonight, taking NRL on FOX to the home of Manly-Warringah from 7.30pm AEST on FOX SPORTS 2HD and FOX SPORTS 2.

After last week’s broadcast from St George League’s Club, tonight’s edition of NRL on FOX will have a strong Sea Eagles flavour with guests to include current stars Matt Ballin and Jason King alongside club legends Max Krilich, Geoff Toovey and Cliff Lyons.

Over 100 fans headed to the St George Leagues Club last week - a FOX SPORTS Venue - to be part of the live audience as the stars talked all things finals and all things Dragons.

The club turned over four times the amount of revenue across the bar on the night, hosting a good natured crowd and with no security issues whatsoever.

It was a great experience for all, with FOX SPORTS set to hold more live events in FOX SPORTS Venues in the future, including tonight’s show at Manly Leagues Club.

At tonight’s live broadcast, Rugby League fans are still able to bid for personal items donated by the NRL stars that have appeared on the show throughout the season in the annual ‘Swag Bag’ auction.

The money-can’t-buy memorabilia, which includes items such as Johnathan Thurston’s signed 100th game jersey for the Cowboys and Paul Gallen’s signed Blues jersey from this year’s State of Origin series, is up for auction until 6pm AEST on September 29 with proceeds going to FOX SPORTS’ On Air Care community partners.

I saw parts of it. And I can tell you one thing with absolute certainty. Donnie and Marie Osmund are not Manly supporters

Duff and I may have been doing the minivan salute in the intro....

Good fun being out there, the guys were nice, stuck around for photos.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4