• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
In my opinion another "anti Manly-pro NRL" lovefest!!

There's no doubt now, they are wanting to knock down the tall poppies!!

What a sad indictment on journo's and the general promotion of the game.

I made the mistake of tuning in. Apart from Belcher it had zero class. Warren Smith and Laurie Daley are so fcuken smug.

It does not matter what we do, or where we go from now EVERY media outlet just wants to knock us down....this is a no win situation, it will get worse and worse, the media are gunning for us BIG TIME!!

I did say it was an NRL "lovefest" didn't I.

It doesn't surprise me really, as I have said many times these last few days I am starting to feel that the Media as a whole have it on for us...I have hardly read a positive comment from any of them.

i refused to watch foxsports anymore and if we didnt get it for free i wouldnt pay for it. If manly have any live games on fox i will be watching with the sound down.
Wouldnt listen to those two pillow biters if u paid me.

When Brett is innocent i wanna see the egg on all their faces

Laurie Daley is fair dinkum wearing a wig. No ones hair could naturally be that bad. Worst hairstyle in Rugby League by a country mile.

Chip & Chase link said:
Laurie Daley is fair dinkum wearing a wig. No ones hair could naturally be that bad. Worst hairstyle in Rugby League by a country mile.

We get the Footy Show here in UK. The first time he was on last year my wife questioned if she'd walked in on them doing a sketch as "that can't be his own hair". Throughout the rest of the season she just took the p*** every time he was on. He moves his head & his hair catches up seconds later.

Why did Daley come back to Fox?  Also a few years ago i guess we would have killed to have this much coverage, well at least now i feel we are back , as they all hate us again, good feeling in one small part...............

QldEagle link said:
Why did Daley come back to Fox?  Also a few years ago i guess we would have killed to have this much coverage, well at least now i feel we are back , as they all hate us again, good feeling in one small part...............

That's exactly how i'm feeling at the moment.

i never really felt it before, the hatred towards manly, but the sheer weight of negativity from the media and the complete bias with what news they make availabe (and how) it really is clear that as a manly supporter it is either bad news, good news with a twist of synicism (manly winning the comp as Orford is the worse player in the world) or no news at all. I don't care, still love manly, the beaver and all that is Maroon and white in the world.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6