NRL Presser 3pm re : Cowboys Sharks game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
nrl annonce -to make it fair we have decided to make Manly play both the sharks and the cowboys next week

Replay Tuesday night. How good would that be for manly lol.

I'd settle for greenturd and Anderson resigning

Its a shame that error will overshadow what corrective measures are really needed in the refereeing group.

The refs under Anderson came out at the beginning of the year with purpose and sensible decision making. By seasons end we have a shambles really.

"There needs to be an investigation into this!"

bones said:
What can they possibly say?

"There was no 7 tackles. Having reviewed the tapes the first tackle was a zero tackle. Sorry for the confusion."

The cowboys have breached the salary cap having spent excessive amounts of money on Kleenex tissues for their players and coaching staff

The only suitable outcome here is they replay the game immediately prior to the manly game with the winner getting 5 min break before they take on manly, no other outcome would be fair.

They'll say: From now on, the Touch judges AND Daniel Anderson will count the tackles.

Also, the other expert to be called in as a consultant to help count the tackles will be none other than

' ' ' ' ' ' '' ' ' ' ''

GREG HARTLEY

boom boom

I probably shouldn't be letting the cat out of the bag but apparently the NRL have just ordered a record amount of abacus's to be issued to their on field officials.

bones said:
What can they possibly say?

From now on, while tackle counts are checked, the clock will be stopped. Counting tackles is difficult as evidenced by the high error rate, and you really need to concentrate.

referees new handbook
counting2.jpg

I didnt see a press conference. I think bones was reeled in hook line and sinker by upset cowboys fans. Lol.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8