NRL Stats Centre

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Hello all,

I have added the not yet completed NRL stats centre

http://silvertails.net/nrl-statistics-centre

I am continuing to work on more graphs and stats mechanisms for this section that should help you all with your tipping etc

At this stage it is not fully integrated into the site but as the weeks go by i will be slowly wrapping this properly into the site structure and improving the charts.

Your feedback will be appreciated and if anyone has ideas for graphs and charts that we can add and other stats that we can add, or anyone wants to help track and update the stats, please by all means get in touch with me so that we can work on this.

Dan

some praise has anyone looked at my funky little charts?

ehhh screw this I am going to get drunk! screw my trial game tomorrow

Forget the link in here try the one at the top I will edit this one.

Seriously there is like 2 days worth of work in the 1 chart there. I am adding more charts i need help though, this year have had soe massive support from ManlyBacker (he is to thank for 99% of the design), Clontaago and Berkley Eagle.

Everyone else has been helpful but I need to do a better job of teaching the team the new system.

that would be your browser size.

I am going to be fully integrating it into the site in the next few weeks which will remove the frame

Ok I have fully integrated the stats centre and updated the database with the relevant data.

Right now it doesnt show much because everyone has either won one or lost one.

Things will look more and more useful after a few more games.

I am also going to be adding an individual chart for each team as well so you can track their progress by themselves instead of against the entire comp

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2