NRL to consider Islanders for Origin

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ahh, yes...

BIG DAVE's DUMB SH!T LIST:
  1. Hire Todd Greenturd
  2. Screw Manly any way possible (refer point 1)
  3. Buy a big broom
  4. Commence sweeping cocaine scandal under the Titan's rug
  5. Reward Titans by purchasing Cherry-Evans for them
  6. Lose my drivers license
  7. Ask Toddy for a lift in his lImo
  8. F##k with State of Origin
  9. Bring back Hayne and Burgess and sign them up to the Titans
  10. Negotiate new TV deal
    • ensure Nein win the rights
    • ensure all games continue to be shown in sh!t definition (SD)
    • get a personal guarantee that Ray Hadley will be the caller of all matches
    • encourage broadcaster to pack in one or two more adds during the 9:30 game
    • make them pinky swear that Manly only get Monday night games
    • legislate that Friday night prime time is for Broncos games only
  11. Souths v Roosters grandfinal at all costs
  12. Call Geoff Toovey - breath heavily - then hang-up....
Haha ahhh great stuff.

That's great, because I can't recall any islander types ever being selected for either team.

From one of the greatest movies of all time 'just when I think you couldn't possibly be any dumber you go and do something like this,
'. Ok I'll leave out the next bit. But what is the nrl thinking? Origin is bigger than ever and that is built on the hatred between the two states. for me state of origin can't be manufactured it just it what it is. You mess with it and it will fall apart. But since the nrl seem intent on removing passion from rugby league I guess this is the logical next step.

Most of these "pacific islanders" are already able to be selected as they were born in nsw or qld so I don't see the need for any new rules.

They must currently have extremely stringent rules ensuring the integrity of the SOO concept.

Otherwise Adrian Lam could have been captain of PNG AND captain of Queensland. And Greg Inglis could have become top try scorer for Queensland after being born in NSW and playing all his junior football there.

Ridiculous that QLD would want Pacific Islanders included just because their team is simultaneously reaching retirement age.

Last edited:
I'd much rather see something like a combined Tonga, Samoa, Fiji and New Guinea team playing the Kiwis. It could be billed on the same night to maximise exposure and it doesn't water down the successful concept that is now in place.
That is a great idea. Play it on the weekend, much like the Anzac test weekend. Origin midweek kills the club teams and the competition. How can you involve the kiwis without getting a test strength team?

I'm willing to bet that smelly ,army pant wearing women isn't really out of the norm in either of those mentioned countries .@;):eek:

I wonder if all the atomic bomb testing in the Pacific has turned all the islanders into some sort of super mutated advanced rugby league players. Drop another one i reckon.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6