NRL website live stream, trials

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hiya,
I found that sometimes happens when watching the live games on fox’s watch NRL stream. All I do is not try to watch it live but have it set back 15 seconds or so. That works for me. Contacting computer people will just get you their usual drivel and not solve anything. Lol. Cough.

Hope that helps.

Just wanted to check out how the Storm, Warriors and Ref's might play, the stream keeps stopping and I have to refresh and watch an advertisement again. I hope this doesn't happen tomorrow....

Like global says, You just have to pause the game at kickoff, listen to a song or 2 and have a drink, then hit play and will be smooth....when it does that weird scatter stuff again - repeat the pause /drink/ song method.....
Cheers Dr Maxta

I have watch NRL app for overseas fans. Does anyone know if trials will be on it. Can't see it on the app which is supposed to be the same as the Aussie version. I'm gonna be filthy if it's not.

Here it is.
Kapow offloading at will
Sironon back playing direct and hard
12 - 12
Should be 24 zip as both Shark tries are off 90 metre interception
Watch a bloke named Bronson Cherry
Sharks junior with massive wraps and with good reason- gun

The streaming quality was excellent in the first half, and almost unwatchable for the second ... very disappointing
Yeah, first half the daughter and I were going how goods this, second half was what the fuucks this!? And don’t get me started on that commentator :banghead:

The streaming quality was excellent in the first half, and almost unwatchable for the second ... very disappointing

Agreed. It was terrible. But it's always the same when trying to find out why... everyone in the universe obviously has terrible internet and it's nothing to do with those hosting.

I can't remember when I last watched a decent, solid, clear, reliable, non-urine stream of anything.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7