• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Now the stupidity of the NRL draw comes into play - souths get 2 extra days ( than us to prepare) but we finish higher.

Watch the NRL put our match on Friday night when it should be on the Saturday night

Well souths next week - I say bring it on and write us off at your peril.

What I would like to know is why there is talk of teams outside the top 4 getting a home final.

And don't think for one second that having the Rorters play the Vermin on a Thursday the week out from the finals wasn't a deliberate plan.

HoldenV8 said:
What I would like to know is why there is talk of teams outside the top 4 getting a home final.

And don't think for one second that having the Rorters play the Vermin on a Thursday the week out from the finals wasn't a deliberate plan.

Well 5th v 8th. The team in 5th gets the home semi and same with 6th v 7th.

It bloody stinks that we are forced to play with 2 days less rest than the vermin. There is no doubt that the NRL want a Rorters v Vermin GF!

If the NRL are fair they will play Manly v Souths on Sunday arvo!

eagleE said:
HoldenV8 said:
Yet even though we finish second we don't get a home final.....

We do. It's just going to be at Allianz Stadium not Brookvale Oval.

I do not mind that too much

We need to get the word out starting right now

If our boys ever needed our support it is next weekend and a trip to Allianz.

davohan123 said:
eagleE said:
HoldenV8 said:
Yet even though we finish second we don't get a home final.....

We do. It's just going to be at Allianz Stadium not Brookvale Oval.

I do not mind that too much

We need to get the word out starting right now

If our boys ever needed our support it is next weekend and a trip to Allianz.

I think I will be right in saying that there will be as many in maroon and white as there will be in red and green. The common manly fan has had enough if being bagged about attendance. I know I am going and taking my kids. They are our good luck charms. They have never been to a losing finals game.

we will bounce back. can't wait to get out there!
kicking game has to be goof though. Not just in general play, but the grubber close to the line has gone missing.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7